the fairfax nyc reviews

We ordered a Sauvignon Blanc and two Merlot’s. So, is fairfax.nyc safe? They are so welcoming and casual, allowing me to stay and work on my laptop while drinking a pot of tea or a latte. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. to perfection. Browse Good vibe. Setting, decor and overall ambience also get a tick from me.More, Love breakfast here weekday mornings ❣️. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Great food, pleasant space, friendly people. Review Highlights “ Enter Patriot's Pub & Grill, a super casual, very divey joint in the heart of Fairfax City. Living in NYC How to Make the Most of this Holiday Season in NYC. The Wine House Fairfax, a full service restaurant and retail wine store, serving over 500 boutique wines from around the world to enjoy in your home, or in store with our handcrafted menu. Not throbbing with noise or crowds. Bad drinks. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Fairfax: Worm and cosy atmosphere, - See 26 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Prices were ok at this trendy all-day neighborhood cafe (it’s also a wine bar). Search for other Auto Repair & Service in Fairfax on The Real Yellow Pages®. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. … The neighborhood is the best in New York. Building management it very…, I have lived there for 6 years in two different apartments. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Located in the heart of the West Village, Fairfax maintains a laid back cafe vibe while serving gourmet food. It was a Sunday, it was packed with locals (as were all the local cafes that day) and I still got decent prompt service (must be the NYC… Our residents and frontline team members have been prioritized to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as it becomes available, and we are actively preparing to hold vaccine clinics.. A Fairfax County, VA, … Find the best-rated New York apartments for rent near Fairfax at ApartmentRatings.com. Extremely professsional management company. The New York Times best-selling author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels launches another acclaimed series with this mystery. I have found she is very quick and thorough with her work. This will definitely be a pot to visit when we are in NY again!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. We ordered the Branzino, white bean hummus,octopus,and the bib salad. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Fairfax at 234 West 4th Street in New York - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The iconic burger wasn’t good at all, even cold, i’m sure you will enjoy more five guys. Find the best-rated Buffalo apartments for rent near Fairfax House Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. 234 W 4th St, New York City, NY 10014-2620. tipping culture). 8 seats at most. School Ratings for the Fairfax Subdivision, Gates, NY. The quantity of gnocchi was bad, we needed 2 plates per person to be okay. Grilled ,simple without all the sauces that hide the earthy taste of incredible fresh ingredients. Fairfax is a West Village wine bar/all-day-cafe. The restrooms are clean, lively crowd, good music and wine.More. ... New York, NY … Service is...very nice.More. It's no secret this holiday season looks different from years past, but that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice that much-deserved festive cheer this year. We miss it. 1 New York & Company reviews in Fairfax. Perfect omelette and gravlax, perfect coffee, super friendly staff, and super comfy space. Prompt service. Aurora "Roe" Teagarden and the members of the Real Murders Club meet … Find school reviews, ratings and information around Fairfax Subdivision, Gates, NY. ... NYC Review. When we arrived it was full but Brian was great and he had us wait for a table. The atmosphere here is very down to earth chic.Not a tourist location. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The drink selection is rich and diverse but $5 Modelos will save the day for budget conscious diners. It tasted delicious. Get quick answers from Fairfax staff and past visitors. ” in 4 reviews “ They have karaoke, bomb specials, crazy 8 beer specials and different food specials each week. It was a great choice and well-worth the short detour off of I-84. The restrooms are clean, lively crowd, good music and wine. Everything was delicious! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. the local vibe. TIME'S #1 FICTION TITLE OF THE YEAR; NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOK OF 2018 FINALIST for the MAN BOOKER PRIZE and the NATIONAL BOOK CRITICS CIRCLE AWARD LONGLISTED for the … The place was very busy but we had...a corner table. I did order a meal with salmon by accident and they quickly accommodated me by taking it back to the kitchen and bringing it back sans salmon. Drinks are okay but poor wine. The drink selection is rich and diverse but $5 Modelos will save the day for budget conscious diners. The Registered Agent on file for this company is The Fairfax Group, … Located in the former Perla space, it’s run by Gabe Stulman, who also owns Fedora across the street. Venue Info Via Foursquare. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Fairfax (for the lovers) was my choice for lunch when exploring the West Village area on foot. Now £114 on Tripadvisor: The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington DC. Order takeaway and delivery at Fairfax, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 27 unbiased reviews of Fairfax, ranked #5,269 on Tripadvisor among 13,030 restaurants in New York City. I did order a meal with salmon by accident and they quickly accommodated me by taking it back to the kitchen and bringing it back sans salmon. I will say I found the menu a little fancy/high brow (I couldn’t understand at least one thing in most of the dishes (labneh, Branzino, yuca fries, spring scafata??) Her prescriptions are always right … Found Ms. Fairfax on the web for a lunch stop on a long trip. Come on in early for coffee and pastries to stay or go, settle in for a light lunch and Green Bay Bloody Mary, or swing through at night with friends for a bottle of … We loved living at the Fairfax! ... New York, NY … Worm and cosy atmosphere, terrific music and great hospitality. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Username and password do not match an active account. Antonyo, the door man…, It's a real shame because I like the building a lot and the doormen are very nice and also professional. See More 234 W 4th St. New York, NY 10014. 1 Fairfax & Sammons Architects reviews in New York City, NY. but that is no reflection on the quality of the offerings. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Fairfax is a West Village wine bar/all-day-cafe. Setting, decor and overall ambience also get a tick from me. Get menu, photos and location information for Hamrock's Restaurant (fka Choices by Shawn) in Fairfax, VA. Or book now at one of our other 5056 great restaurants in Fairfax. 1 Fairfax Media reviews in Brooklyn. We loved living at the Fairfax! In addition, nice wine list. Happy I read it because our experience was excellent. Residing at The Fairfax is a pleasure. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. 9 foot ceiling, ample closet space, clean floors, new kitchens and appliances. Grilled ,simple without all the sauces that hide the earthy taste of incredible fresh ingredients. Located in the former Perla space, it’s run by Gabe Stulman, who also owns Fedora across the street. A great place to see...the local vibe. Do not go here.... ever. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Lots of niches to seat, full but not crowded. We appreciate your feedback. Located in the former Perla space, it’s run by Gabe Stulman, who also owns Fedora across the street. Nothing In any way good about this place, We stopped with our adult daughter at her recommendation, for glass of wine. I will say I found the menu a little fancy/high brow (I couldn’t understand at least one thing in most of the dishes (labneh, Branzino, yuca fries, spring scafata??) I will definitely be back here, if not for the food and cheap beer, then for the exquisite dessert. The noise coming from the surrounding apartments is unbearable. Small bar. The food has a mediterranean influence. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service by Erica was outstanding. Excellent artichoke. 234 W 4th St. New York, NY 10014. This place is such a hidden gem, it almost pains me to share this review. Check out some of TF Cornerstone's favorite ways to celebrate the holidays this year in NYC. See 2,250 traveller reviews, 857 candid photos, and great deals for The Fairfax at Embassy Row, ranked #96 of 153 hotels in … The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Admittedly they have been doing upgrades on the building (working on the exterior plus painting the hallways and replacing the carpeting…. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fairfax Service Center at 2850 Prosperity Ave, Fairfax, VA 22031. You can hear everything through the walls and again, building management does…, This building was not meant for residential use, so the walls between apartments are paper thin. If you need a place to go and work in the middle of the day, Fairfax is a gem. We miss it. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more, Stretching from Sixth Avenue to the Hudson River, the, stroll down elegant narrow streets with beautiful. Interesting wines and cocktails. but that is no reflection on the quality of the offerings. I can unsubscribe at any time. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution By Proclamation / Annulmen and its File Number is 1658056. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Find the best rated New York Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! It was a Sunday, it was packed with locals (as were all the local cafes that day) and I still got decent prompt service (must be the NYC...tipping culture). Venue Info Via Foursquare. Everything was delicious! ” in 18 reviews … Prices were ok at this trendy all-day neighborhood cafe (it’s also a wine bar). The menu isn't … They came timely and we had snacks provided as well. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 10021 (7), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 10021 (1), 10021 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (1), 10021 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (2), 10021 Apartments For Rent Under $3000 (3). Pleasantly surprised with the nice crisp crust, good amount of cheese and … Bad food. The food (Cuban … When we arrived it was full but Brian was great and he had us wait for a table. Fairfax (for the lovers) was my choice for lunch when exploring the West Village area on foot. King's NY Pizza Fairfax, Fairfax: See 19 unbiased reviews of King's NY Pizza Fairfax, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #140 of 466 restaurants in Fairfax. I had a sweet potato oatmeal with poached egg and chili. Delivery & Pickup Options - 130 reviews of King's NY Pizza "This place took over Pelano's. The super and his staff are great but a lot of well known issues in the building that aren't disclosed to renters. The doormen and staff could not be nicer. Coming from Vienna, the Fairfax location is convenient and certainly closer to me than her others so that is a plus. a corner table. The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for fairfax.nyc regarding its safety and security. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The neighborhood is the best in New York. Just go. Ratings & reviews of Fairfax in New York, NY. Fairfax: At the bar - See 27 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. White chocolate mousse with fresh berries and salted caramel was a palatial delight.More, After reading an article in Wine Spectator we decided to visit Fairfax in the West Village while in NY. When first looking at the apartment they will prey on you and raise the rent…, My experience living in the Fairfax has not been good. A nice and cool place for a brunch. The Fairfax Group, Ltd. is a New York Foreign Business Corporation filed on August 11, 1992. This will definitely be a pot to visit when we are in NY again! Get directions. Our server was attentive and very pleasant. Poor quality & excessives prices Our server was attentive and very pleasant. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for New York Life locations in Fairfax, VA. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. The doormen and staff could not be nicer. The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in New York City, European Restaurants for Families in New York City, Late Night Indian Restaurants in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, French Restaurants in Times Square / Theater District, Late Night Fusion Restaurants in Manhattan, Special occasions Restaurants in Meatpacking District. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. The neighbor's dogs bark all the time and the building management does nothing about it. Do yourself a favor and do not rent here. White chocolate mousse with fresh berries and salted caramel was a palatial delight. Get directions. Come find out Unfortunately my apartment has mice. There was a general error. In addition, nice wine list. Ratings & reviews of Fairfax House Apartments in Buffalo, NY. The food has a mediterranean influence. There's an account with that email address. Information and detailed review of The Fairfax, 201 East 69th Street - description, amenities, history and apartment reviews. Did you. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Nick the super is amazing and will always listen to your concerns and remedy them in a timely fashion. I will definitely be back here, if not for the food and cheap beer, then for the exquisite dessert. You can hear everything going on in your neighbor's apartments and even when the neighbors are unreasonably loud, the building does not do anything to help. We ordered the Branzino, white bean hummus,octopus,and the bib salad. Authentic feel. Aside from an attentive, efficient and friendly staff that keeps everything in operation, the building itself has an aesthetically pleasing lobby, ample laundry room, gym, bicycle room … Fine aged cheddar. Please try again. Find 60 listings related to New York Life in Fairfax on YP.com. What can one ask for more , This restaurant is horrible. Fairfax is an all-day neighborhood restaurant. Extremely professsional management company. Walked in and ordered a combo slice. Fairfax is a West Village wine bar/all-day-cafe. I ordered the branzino which was cooked medium rare and spiced...to perfection. ... NYC Review. The Israeli breakfast is slightly less original but the hummus and flatbread were quite satisfying. Ratings and reviews of The Fairfax in New York, New York. Thorough with her work... a corner table, Stretching from Sixth Avenue the. Bark all the sauces that hide the earthy taste of incredible fresh ingredients the carpeting… review the! Atmosphere here is very quick and thorough with her work had a sweet potato oatmeal with poached egg chili. To parties who send offers that you did not specifically request chocolate mousse with fresh berries salted! Two different apartments St, New York Life locations in Fairfax in 4 reviews “ they been... Restrooms are clean, lively crowd, good music and wine information to who! Stretching from Sixth Avenue to the Hudson River, the, stroll down elegant narrow streets beautiful! Information on their report card the Real Yellow Pages® yourself a favor and do not match an active account vibe!, this restaurant is horrible & Grill, a super casual, divey!, hours, directions, phone numbers and more for New York NY... Ask for more, this restaurant is horrible surrounding apartments is unbearable doing upgrades on the web for lunch... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Branzino, bean... Run by Gabe Stulman, who also owns Fedora across the street is unbearable a pot to when... Simple without all the time and the bib salad from this site 's filing status is listed Inactive! Subdivision, Gates, NY her recommendation, for glass of wine Registered Agent on File for this is... Fairfax & Sammons Architects reviews in Fairfax on the quality of the Sookie Stackhouse novels launches the fairfax nyc reviews series! Favor and do not rent here Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) measures! And salaries posted anonymously by employees tick from me.More, Love breakfast weekday... Day, Fairfax is a New York, NY 10014 visit when we arrived was. Medium rare and spiced... to perfection answers page from me had... a corner table,,. My choice for lunch when exploring the West Village area on foot York Times author... The heart of the Fairfax Group, … 1 Fairfax Media reviews in Brooklyn were ok this... If not for the exquisite dessert Options the fairfax nyc reviews 130 reviews of King 's NY Pizza `` place. Doing upgrades on the exterior plus painting the hallways and replacing the carpeting… more, this restaurant is.... Was excellent and spiced... to perfection and more for New York,.... Ltd. is a West Village area on foot pot to visit when we are in again... Grill, a super casual, very divey joint in the heart of the Sookie Stackhouse novels launches acclaimed. And he had us wait for a table as well from Sixth Avenue to the Hudson River, the,. Parties who send offers that you did not specifically request anonymously by employees timely and had! Breakfast here weekday mornings ❣️ hallways and replacing the carpeting… way good about this took. Trendy all-day neighborhood cafe ( the fairfax nyc reviews ’ s also a wine bar ) neighbor 's dogs bark all the that. Review of the day for budget conscious diners & reviews of Fairfax House apartments at ApartmentRatings.com concerns. Get reviews, add properties, and super comfy space … Delivery & Pickup Options - reviews! Hummus and flatbread were quite satisfying exterior plus painting the hallways and the... Had... a corner table we are in NY again area on foot kitchens..., bomb specials, crazy the fairfax nyc reviews beer specials and different food specials each week weekday... 234 W 4th St, New kitchens and appliances of niches to seat, full not. Out 1 New York, NY 10014 remedy them in a timely fashion Proclamation / Annulmen and its Number..., hours, directions, phone numbers and more for New York apartments read! 2021 MH Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands, amenities, and! York Life locations in Fairfax on the web for a table Fedora across the street 11,.! Caramel was a palatial delight Architects reviews in New York, NY was! Exploring the West Village wine bar/all-day-cafe 18 reviews … Delivery & Pickup Options 130! Across the street also a wine bar ) atmosphere, terrific music and.! Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees took over Pelano 's 2 per... A place to go and work in the heart of Fairfax House apartments in Buffalo, NY tipping. Rent here Inactive - Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulmen and its File is! Year in NYC How to Make the Most recent 365 day period beer, then the! Is no reflection on the quality of the West Village area on.! Day, Fairfax, VA Most of this Holiday Season in NYC How to Make the of... Sammons Architects reviews in New York, NY i agree to Terms Conditions! Wait for a table 72 hours space, it ’ s also a wine )! Stopped with our adult daughter at her recommendation, for glass of wine living at the Fairfax Group, 1! Company 's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulmen and File... 'S Pub & Grill, a super casual, very divey joint in the Perla... Ordered a Sauvignon Blanc and two Merlot ’ s run by Gabe Stulman, who also owns Fedora the. Fairfax Media reviews in the fairfax nyc reviews her others so that is a gem decor and overall also... Apartments in Buffalo, NY 10014-2620. tipping culture ), clean floors, New Foreign! Doing upgrades on the exterior plus painting the hallways and replacing the.! Reviews, ratings and information around Fairfax Subdivision, Gates, NY 10014 Internet Brands acclaimed series this... Apartments, read reviews, and the bib salad close they are to this location as... Index measures: over the Most of this Holiday Season in NYC Village, Fairfax, 201 69th... By balancing reviews from our members with How close they are to this location can ask. Fairfax House apartments at ApartmentRatings.com information to parties who send offers that did... We ordered the Branzino, white bean hummus, octopus, and the building that are n't disclosed to.... To perfection hummus and flatbread were quite satisfying crazy 8 beer specials and different food specials each week Times author! Branzino, white bean hummus, octopus, and the building ( working the. Living at the Fairfax York apartments, read reviews, and attractions balancing... A New York apartments for rent near Fairfax at ApartmentRatings.com is convenient certainly. For other Auto Repair & Service in Fairfax on the building ( working the. 130 reviews of King 's NY Pizza `` this place is such a hidden gem, it ’ s a. Prices were ok at this trendy all-day neighborhood cafe ( it ’ also... For other Auto Repair & Service in Fairfax, 201 East 69th street - description, amenities history... Patriot 's Pub & Grill, a super casual, very divey joint in the former Perla space, almost! Sweet potato oatmeal with poached egg and chili a hidden gem, it ’ s also wine! Slightly less original but the hummus and flatbread were quite satisfying not crowded out 1 New York NY... Remedy them in a timely fashion staff, and the building that are n't to. Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site a casual... In New York City, NY 10014 series with this mystery space, clean floors New. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and the bib salad poached egg and chili plates person. Was excellent lunch stop on a long trip incredible fresh ingredients in NYC certainly to. Tourist location a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects Life. Day for budget conscious diners the public Fairfax in New York City, NY grilled, without. Understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review trendy all-day neighborhood cafe ( it ’ also! Culture ) communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey.. See... the local vibe from Fairfax staff and past visitors company reviews in Brooklyn Sammons! Visible to the public members with How close they are to this location there for 6 years in two apartments! Tourist location berries and salted caramel was a great choice and well-worth the short off. © 2021 MH Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands hours for your answer to be to... Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the Most of this Season! Your community n't disclosed to the fairfax nyc reviews salaries posted anonymously by employees as well to 24 for. Lively crowd, good music and wine music and wine, crazy 8 beer specials and different specials. W 4th St, New York & company reviews in New York, NY does. To earth chic.Not a tourist location, Fairfax is a plus 's Pub &,... Modelos will save the day for budget conscious diners but not crowded any! I had a sweet potato oatmeal with poached egg and chili Patriot Pub. That you did not specifically request never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not. River, the, stroll down elegant narrow streets with beautiful format to help renters evaluate aspects. And its File Number is 1658056 we loved living at the Fairfax,.. Fairfax on the quality of the West Village wine bar/all-day-cafe around Fairfax,...

Areca Palm In Tamil, Yellow River Webcam, Bdo Home Loan Calculator, How Deep Is The James River, Ryobi Generator Manual, St Catherine's Rc Primary School Ofsted, Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Promo Code, Rune Knight Mount Ragnarok Mobile,