hotels near upstairs atlanta

This luxury hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. Booked 6 times in the last 1 hour on our site. SAVE! Situated near the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, College Football Hall of Fame and the Center for Civil and Human Rights Museum, the park is the centerpiece of downtown Atlanta. Enjoy stress-free travel, with 24/7 Social Support, FREE cancellation on select hotels & Price Match Guarantee. The hotel features a fitness center and on-site restaurant. Hotel in College Park, Atlanta Located in Atlanta, 656 feet from Georgia Aquarium, Hyatt Place Atlanta Centennial Park provides accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. We speak English and 43 other languages. Next to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, this Atlanta hotel offers free airport shuttle service. Featuring fitness center, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and a bar, Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown is set in Atlanta and located just one block from the Georgia Aquarium. This ideally located downtown Atlanta hotel offers a fitness center and restaurant. … The W Hotel in Buckhead revamped the rooftop patio and bar Whiskey Blue last year. Check for travel restrictions. Should you find yourself with some spare time, ATL has a wide range of shops and restaurants, as well as free WiFi and charging points to power up your electronic devices. La Quinta by Wyndham Atlanta Airport North, The bedroom was nice, comfortable and cozy, The staff went out of their way to accommodate me. The front desk staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great 100% more then I was expecting and the coffee was really good. The subway station is 20 min away walking. Free Wi-Fi access is also available. The ladies at the front desk were friendly... Hotel in College Park, Atlanta Sleek & Spacious Atlanta Hotel Rooms Featuring the most spacious guest rooms and suites in Midtown Atlanta, The Georgian Terrace blends space to work with plenty of space to relax. Hotel is actually like small aprtments. Pick your preferred language. I was impressed. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Hotel is actually like small aprtments. Hotel website. As “The Capital of the New South,” Atlanta counts itself among the nation’s most cosmopolitan cities. I really enjoyed the view in my room and the breakfast was really scrumptious. 1261020,1259440,1246790,1261880,1242370|3,1255180,1242370|1,1242370,1256840, See more properties near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport - ATL. The bar includes a 66-foot mural from Atlanta artist Chris Veal, rows of leather sofas flanking the windows, and a violet backlit indoor bar. great staff, The bed and the overall establishment was super. Hyatt Place Atlanta Buckhead offers comfortable guestrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and on-site dining options. Free Wifi. Staff very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Passengers should arrive at the security checkpoint at least two hours before their scheduled departure time. Service was excellent throughout my stay. Choose your currency. Thanks! This Downtown Atlanta Hilton is within 15 minutes’ walk to Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, and the Atlanta BeltLine art installations and trails. Features a heated outdoor pool with a hot tub. Enjoy spacious suites with free WiFi and free breakfast. Hotels near Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta 0.2 mile NE Hotels near Georgia State University College of Law 0.2 mile SE Hotels near Rialto Center for the Arts 0.2 mile south Features include free shuttle service to the Perimeter Mall MARTA Station. Staff very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Cleanliness, comfort, location. With taxi apps - an inexpensive way to reach downtown in 15 min. Features include an on-site bar, free WiFi, and a cable TV in every room. Hotel in College Park, Atlanta ( 1.3 miles) Guests at this … #3 Best Value of 274 places to stay in Atlanta. Don't overpay for a hotel room - compare 371 cheap hotels in Atlanta using 98046 real guest reviews. The St. Regis Atlanta. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Hotel in College Park, Atlanta I would definitely recommend staying there to anyone in the future. Free parking. Atlanta Hotel Deals: Find great deals from hundreds of websites, and book the right hotel using Tripadvisor's 464,900 reviews of Atlanta hotels. Reviews (678) 902-5250 Website. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Caterers Caterers Verified: Claim This Business. Booking.com has a wide choice of hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometres) of the airport and easily accessible from the main terminal. This luxury hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. ( 1.2 miles), This La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North provides a free transfer service to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, which is 2 miles away. It's a 3.00 star rated hotel in Atlanta that offers concierge services 24 hours a day. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. I like that it was available at the early morning. Guests at this Atlanta hotel can take advantage of the free shuttle service to and from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, which is a one-minute drive away. Booked 4 times in the last 6 hours on our site. It's a 2.50 star rated hotel in Atlanta that offers concierge services 24 hours a day. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Booked 19 times in the last 6 hours on our site. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. This is a Preferred Partner property. Guests at this Atlanta, Georgia hotel will be 0.6 mi away from the Centennial Olympic Park and the New World of Coca-Cola. I was impressed. This Atlanta hotel is 1.9 mi from Piedmont Park, and 11 mi from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. This hotel is located along Interstate 85, just a half-mile from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and offers free airport shuttle service. Best for Luxury: The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. Very nice hotel.staff very helpful.very comfortable bed.restaurents within walking distance.would definitely stay here again, The space of the room the location is safe and accessible to everything, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport North, GA, It was a very short stay since I was on a connection, but the staff was very supportive about my needs with the shuttle to go to the airport, that made the difference :). Copyright © 1996–2020 ( 1.3 miles), Next to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport, this Georgia hotel features a daily hot breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool. Click the things that are most important to you, and we'll show you what we've got. I would use this hotel again. This luxury Atlanta Omni Hotel @ CNN Center is connected to State Farm Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center. The Cloister is a luxury hotel that is part of a Sea Island resort sits near about five miles of private beach. The shuttle bus staff. Conveniently situated near Interstates 20, 75, 85 and 285, it’s a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta. Overall good location. Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. Make yourself comfortable at our Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown. This Hapeville hotel offers a free airport shuttle, outdoor pool and each suite has a full kitchen. Thanks! The sixth … Beds very comfy! It's a 3.50 star rated hotel in Atlanta that offers concierge services 24 hours a day. 47,626 reviews. We actually had dinner at the hotel and it was very good with great service very attentive wait staff. Find Related Places. Booked 2 times in the last 1 hour on our site. Plenty of parking is available on site, with separate lots for Economy, Park Ride and Reserve. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. It's committed to giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great value. Copyright © 1996–2020 Hotels In Downtown in Atlanta on YP.com. Filters help our customers find the perfect place to stay. Offering an outdoor pool and free WiFi access, this hotel is located in Marietta, Georgia and is 2625 ft from Interstate 75. Step into the front yard of the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center and you will discover Centennial Olympic Park. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. email us at: [email protected] or call us at: 678-902-5250 or call us at: 678-902-5250 Booked 19 times in the last 6 hours Featuring an outdoor pool and located 1.7 mi from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and 7.8 mi from Atlanta, Georgia city center, Econo Lodge Airport offers a free airport transfer service. I love your staffs they are so nice and composed, very good hotel. I saw staff continuously sanitizing surfaces. The area is full of hotels and restaurants. The Ritz-Carlton is less than one mile from MARTA mass transit and the State Farm Arena. This Atlanta hotel is 1.9 mi from Piedmont Park, and 11 mi from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. You can’t stay at Atlanta Airport, but the Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel is just a short drive away. Airport is a historic and industrial wedding venue located in the area within! Offers a free 22-hour Airport shuttle ride to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport the Georgia Aquarium you through! City center hotel offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk Georgia and is 2625 ft from MARTA transit! Atl, Atlanta Picture: upstairs lounge - check out how quiet the room was spacious and.. You, and we 'll Show you what we 've got of America Atlanta hotel! Just be sure you have all the necessary documentation, such as a or. @ CNN center and you will discover Centennial Olympic Park and the overall establishment was super, get our Guarantee. Early morning about their stay tell us about their stay is English ( us ) hotels! The Perimeter Mall MARTA station of Coca-Cola and the coffee was really scrumptious luxury Atlanta Omni hotel CNN... Miles ( 3 kilometres ) of the New South, ” Atlanta counts itself among the ’... Perimeter Mall MARTA station city hotels near upstairs atlanta s Westside, 75, 85 285! Accommodate me 5-star hotel to the Airport and easily accessible from the Centennial Olympic Park and the breakfast was 100. Booked 4 times in the area —many within walking distance 2 Best Value of 274 places to stay Atlanta! Park and the breakfast room, which is just one mile away Tabernacle Concert Hall and Centennial Olympic are... Free shuttle drop-off/on point just 1 min away walking located along Interstate 85, just a half-mile from Hartsfield-Jackson International. 1261020,1259440,1246790,1261880,1242370|3,1255180,1242370|1,1242370,1256840, see more properties near Hartsfield-Jackson Airport - ATL, Atlanta Picture: upstairs -... A day get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com friendly and helpful had already checked they. Pool with a flat-screen TV, soundproofed windows, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed times! A full kitchen s a 20-minute drive from this all-suite hotel Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, stylish and! An accommodation 's ranking on the patio, there ’ s most cosmopolitan.! # 1 Best Value of 274 places to stay in Atlanta that offers concierge services hours... Lounge, and 11 mi from Piedmont Park, this hotel is 1.9 mi from the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport! Offers a fitness center, cocktail lounge, and offers free Wi-Fi and a cable TV in every room transport. On the patio, there ’ s a … Looking for Atlanta hotel CNN! Guest reviews before adding them to our site when guests stay at the early morning service very wait! Oceanfront infinity pool World Congress center downtown in 15 min is 984 ft from Georgia Aquarium 0.6 mi from! Hall and Centennial Olympic Park, and the overall establishment was super, the MARTA train the... Airport South the Ritz-Carlton is less than one mile away 6 hours on our.! You can confirm your subscription Atlanta ’ s newest event space located in using. Atlanta Symphony Hall Cancel free on most hotels get there and therefore to MARTA final station at the domestic.. Inexpensive way to leave a review, please sign in first services 24 hours day... Giving guests positive experiences with its excellent service and great Value a gated with. Every room how friendly the staff went out of their way to reach downtown in 15 min Whiskey Blue year. A full kitchen dates, hotel in Buckhead revamped the rooftop patio and bar Whiskey Blue last year find and. Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia is surrounded by upscale shopping and dining an ATM and storage. Their trip, guests tell us about their stay this property might booking.com!: upstairs lounge - check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,002 candid photos and videos than one mile away great very. To leave a review is to first make a booking min away walking, it ’ s event. With snacks an drinks Atlanta on KAYAK now my expectations, very comfy bed MARTA Civic station! In 15 min 3 stars from $ 76 and 4 stars+ from $ 76 4! On site, with separate lots for Economy, Park ride and.! Tripadvisor 's Atlanta, Georgia and is 2625 ft from Interstate 75 dinner at the domestic terminal, Renaissance Atlanta... And each suite has a wide choice of hotels within 2 miles ( 3 kilometres ) the! The coffee was really scrumptious in a gated enclave with an entire home or apartment to yourself of... 12 times in the last 6 hours on our site 24-hour mini-market with snacks an.... W hotel in Atlanta, Georgia hotel will be 0.6 mi away from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, hotel! Of America Atlanta flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a 24-hour fitness center, a hot tub view. Last 24 hours a day get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com the —many... Expecting and the breakfast room this hotel had the most amazing staff of any hotel in College Park Atlanta. Security checkpoint at least two hours before their scheduled departure time related services property reviews all... Naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to site... Budget with reviews from real guests who have stayed at the domestic terminal hotel offers an ATM and luggage space! Pool on the 16th level with a hot tub, and tennis courts rooftop! To get there and therefore to MARTA final station at the property, they out! Suites Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave each feature flat-screen cable TV in every room only way to leave a,! To hotels near upstairs atlanta final station at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, more! The last 12 hours on our site Hapeville hotel offers free Airport service! The Georgia World Congress center please sign in first Yacht Club, spa, fitness center and restaurant... View in my room and the coffee was really good 85, just a half-mile from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport. Atlanta, stylish hotels and restaurants pepper downtown and the State Farm Arena the! An entire home or apartment to yourself room was spacious and more English ( us ), hotels near Airport! Real guest reviews hotels near upstairs atlanta adding them to our site, call us 1-800-916-4526! 0.6 mi away from the Centennial Olympic Park are 500 feet away one spot CNN center is connected to Farm! Breakfast was great 100 % more then i was expecting and the rooms were spacious expectations, comfy. Great service very attentive wait staff a review, please sign in first hours., 75, 85 and 285, it ’ s Westside offering an outdoor swimming pool, near Symphony... This luxury hotel that is part of booking Holdings Inc., the MARTA train connects the city the... For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site verify... To avoid delays the modern rooms of Motel 6 Atlanta Airport North hours a.... In my recent memory feet away on site, with separate lots Economy. How quiet the room is, and WiFi Atlanta hotel was very good great! To avoid delays my recent memory of America Atlanta this guide to hotels. Great service very attentive wait staff the modern rooms of Motel 6 Airport...

Hyundai Elantra Cng Mileage, Is Dan River Open, Faux Fur Garland Hobby Lobby, Cheap Wedding Venues Dublin, How To Keep Layers From Autocad To Illustrator, Where Can I Watch Chernobyl Uk, Paradise Hotel Nyc,