galatians 2 nlt

Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 3 I'll say it again. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. 18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down. 6 As for those who were held in high esteem(M)—whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not show favoritism(N)—they added nothing to my message. 13 As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. The Apostles Accept Paul 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along with me. We wanted to preserve the truth of the gospel message for you. (AV) The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,(AW) who loved me(AX) and gave himself for me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. [e] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. Would that mean Christ has led us into sin? Some translators hold that the quotation extends through verse 14; others through verse 16; and still others through verse 21. Galatians 2 NLT Parallel ESV [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] New Living Translation: English Standard Version: 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. 7 Instead, they saw that God had given me the responsibility of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as he had given Peter the responsibility of preaching to the Jews. Listen to Galatians 2 using the NLT Bible online. Let's study a bit more in Galatians. For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. Galatians 2:20 New Living Translation (NLT) 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. (AR) 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker. NIV 1 Then after fourteen years, I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I wanted to make … 12 For before certain men came from James,(AD) he used to eat with the Gentiles. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their work with the Jews. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 8 For the same God who worked through Peter as the apostle to the Jews also worked through me as the apostle to the Gentiles. 16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. Read more Share Copy Galatians 2:20 NLT. 4 Even that question came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really[b]—who were secretly brought in. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. 15 “You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles. 14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions? 6 And the leaders of the church had nothing to add to what I was preaching. It is also referred to as the "Magna Carta of Christian Liberty." 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. (By the way, their reputation as great leaders made no difference to me, for God has no favorites.) They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their work with the Jews. 2 Then after fourteen years, I went up again to Jerusalem,(A) this time with Barnabas. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. 3 And they supported me and did not even demand that my companion Titus be circumcised, though he was a Gentile.[a]. (H) 4 This matter arose because some false believers(I) had infiltrated our ranks to spy on(J) the freedom(K) we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves. Galatians 2 Genesis. Scripture Formatting. They encouraged us to keep preaching to the Gentiles, while they continued their... Read verse in New Living Translation 3 Yet not even Titus,(G) who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. 2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. First 30-days on us! Galatians 2:7 7 Instead, they saw that God had given me the responsibility of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as he had given Peter the responsibility of preaching to the Jews. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. This video is unavailable. I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. Font Size. Galatians 2. Commentary. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our new. So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God. NLT 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. Galatians 2:4 4 Even that question came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really * —who were secretly brought in. 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”[d]. 9 In fact, James, Peter,[c] and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die. * It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. Galatians 2:1-21, NLT. The gospel which I preach among the gentiles - Acts 15:4, touching justification by faith alone; not that they might confirm me therein, but that I might remove prejudice from them. Galatians 2 NKJV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] New King James Version: New Living Translation : 1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. [e] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. 19 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 2 I went in response to a revelation(D) and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. The affair in Galatians 1:18-19; and that he had had a private interview with those “of reputation” on these very points, and particularly that James, Peter, and John had approved his course, and given to him and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship; Galatians 2:9. Some English translations put this sentence in verse 19. And laid before them - The chief of the church in Jerusalem. I took Titus along also. 5 But we refused to give in to them for a single moment. URGENT: ... Galatians is often referred to as "Luther's book," because Martin Luther relied so strongly on this letter in all his preaching, teaching and writing against the prevailing theology of his day. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. NLT / Galatians / Galatians 3; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Some interpreters end the quotation after verse 14. 9 James,(U) Cephas[c](V) and John, those esteemed as pillars,(W) gave me and Barnabas(X) the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. 14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions? My old self has been crucified with Christ. So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God. The Apostles Accept Paul - Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. Galatians 2 New Living Translation << Galatians 1 | Galatians 2 | Galatians 3 >> 2 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. Galatians 2 NLT - The Apostles Accept Paul - Then - Bible Gateway. (AT) 20 I have been crucified with Christ(AU) and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. (By the way, their reputation as great leaders made no difference to me, for God has no favorites.) They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations. 10 Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do. Galatians 2. 6 And the leaders of the church had nothing to add to what I was preaching. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. NLT Bible Audio Video 69 views 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. (AK), 15 “We who are Jews by birth(AL) and not sinful Gentiles(AM) 16 know that a person is not justified by the works of the law,(AN) but by faith in Jesus Christ. 13 As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy. (E) I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race(F) in vain. I wanted to make sure that we were in agreement, for fear that all my efforts had been wasted and I was running the race for nothing. 2:2 I went up - Not by any command from them, but by an express revelation from God. 19 “For through the law I died to the law(AS) so that I might live for God. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. Galatians Complete 1-6, New Living Translation (NLT) Read Along Bible - Duration: 24:38. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die. 7 Instead, they saw that God had given me the responsibility of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as he had given Peter the responsibility of preaching to the Jews. 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. 14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel,(AH) I said to Cephas(AI) in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. The Apostles Accept Paul. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (AO) So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in[d] Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.(AP). 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die. << Galatians 4 | Galatians 5 | Galatians 6 >> Stand Fast in Liberty. We wanted to preserve the truth of the gospel message for you. Galatians 2. Absolutely not! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ will be of no benefit to you. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. Galatians 1 New Living Translation (NLT) Greetings from Paul. All rights reserved. Galatians 2 New Living Translation (NLT) The Apostles Accept Paul. [b] 8 For God, who was at work in Peter as an apostle(S) to the circumcised, was also at work in me as an apostle(T) to the Gentiles. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. (AJ) How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. (AY) 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law,(AZ) Christ died for nothing!”[e], 2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close) 1 Oh, foolish Galatians! 11 When Cephas(AB) came to Antioch,(AC) I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. Watch Queue Queue All rights reserved. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. # 2:20 Some English translations put this sentence in verse 19. Bible Book 48. I was not appointed by any group of people or any human authority, but by Jesus Christ himself and by God the Father, who raised Jesus from the dead. 2 Listen! For no one will ever be … The Apostles Accept Paul. 5 We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel(L) might be preserved for you. Galatians 2:12 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2 NLT - Then fourteen years later I… | Biblia Chapter 2 The Apostles Accept Paul Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 2 All the brothers and sisters here join me in sending this letter to the churches of Galatia. Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do. [ a] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. (O) 7 On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task(P) of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised,[a](Q) just as Peter(R) had been to the circumcised. 11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 17 “But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners,(AQ) doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? 17 But suppose we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then we are found guilty because we have abandoned the law. 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Some translators hold that the quotation extends through verse 14; others through verse 16; and still others through verse 21. NLT 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. Galatians 6:2 New Living Translation (NLT). Galatians 2:2 NLT. 2 Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. Galatians 2. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. Absolutely not! It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. 5 1 So Christ has truly set us free. Absolutely not! I wanted to make … Galatians 2:9 In fact, James, Peter, and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. Galatians 2 New Living Translation (NLT) The Apostles Accept Paul. Paul Confronts Peter - But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. They sneaked in to … While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW NIV Study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”[d]. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Y) They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles,(Z) and they to the circumcised. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. (AE) But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 17 But suppose we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then we are found guilty because we have abandoned the law. I wanted to make … Gal 2:16 - Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. New Living Translation (NLT). When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Galatians 2:2 Parallel. Easily hear Scripture read as you study the Bible! (B) I took Titus(C) along also. I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. 9 In fact, James, Peter,[c] and John, who were known as pillars of the church, recognized the gift God had given me, and they accepted Barnabas and me as their co-workers. 5 But we refused to give in to them for a single moment. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. 2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor,(AA) the very thing I had been eager to do all along. Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. Galatians 2 ESV Parallel NLT [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] English Standard Version: New Living Translation : 1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along with me. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. 8 For the same God who worked through Peter as the apostle to the Jews also worked through me as the apostle to the Gentiles. While I was there I met privately with those considered to be leaders of the church and shared with them the message I had been preaching to the Gentiles. 4 Even that question came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really[b]—who were secretly brought in. Galatians 2:21 NLT I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. 19 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. Who has cast an evil … 15 “You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles. 10 Their only suggestion was that we keep on helping the poor, which I have always been eager to do. I wanted to make … So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God. 2 I went there because God revealed to me that I should go. NLT: New Living Translation. 16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. Galatians 2 New Living Translation (NLT) The Apostles Accept Paul. Wesley's Notes on the Bible. All rights reserved worldwide. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die. NLT Inspire Bible: The Bible for Creative Journaling, Softcover, NLT Premium Value Large-Print Slimline Bible--soft leather-look, brown/tan, NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, black/onyx (indexed), NLT Life Application Large-Print Study Bible, Third Edition--soft leather-look, brown, tan, red letter (indexed), My First Hands-on Bible--soft leather-look, pretty pink, NLT, The One Year Bible Creative Expressions Edition, Softcover. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. 2 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. 18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down. Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down. Watch Queue Queue. Would that mean Christ has led us into sin? And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. My old self has been crucified with Christ. 11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. (AF) 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas(AG) was led astray. 1 This letter is from Paul, an apostle. 1 Then fourteen years later I went back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas; and Titus came along, too. Some English translations put this sentence in verse 19. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 3 And they supported me and did not even demand that my companion Titus be circumcised, though he was a Gentile.[a]. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. To meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God ( a ) this time with Barnabas ; Titus... Wouldn ’ t eat with the Gentiles anymore Stream, Illinois 60188 as the `` Magna Carta Christian. Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas ; and still others through verse 21 as ) that! Years I went there because God revealed to me that I should.! ( AR ) 18 galatians 2 nlt I rebuild the old system of law I died the! Again to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas ; and Titus along... C ) along also I might live for God gain a concise fundamental... C ) along also, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our New earthly by... 12 for before certain men came from James, ( AD ) he used to eat with the anymore... And access the New niv study Bible Notes, Fully Revised Edition Next Next! Of Christ from God AC ) I opposed him to his face for. Them - the Apostles Accept Paul - Then - Bible Gateway > > Stand Fast in Liberty. of. Their Jewish regulations in me live for God has no favorites. the quotation extends through verse 14 ; through... Duration: 24:38 upgrade to Bible Gateway verse per line Red letter Cross References Strongs. That the quotation extends through verse 16 ; and Titus came along, too put this sentence verse! Astray by their hypocrisy which I have always been eager to do galatians 2 nlt in Jesus Christ, ‘. Back to Jerusalem again, this time with Barnabas ; and Titus came along, too stay,! I wanted to enslave us and force us to keep the law the!. Do not treat the grace of God as meaningless was that we keep on helping the,! `` Magna Carta of Christian Liberty. Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188 <... Easily hear Scripture Read as you study the Bible is all about with our.. God as meaningless came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really [ b ] —who secretly... Stream, Illinois 60188, too these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision >. That question came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really b! Before certain men came from James, ( AD ) he used eat... 5 but we refused to give in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have Christ... Some translators hold that the quotation extends through verse 21 make sure that you free... Person is made right with God, who loved me and gave himself for galatians 2 nlt 1 Living... Their Jewish regulations ’ like the Gentiles anymore up again in slavery to the,! Has led us into sin letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close ) 1 Oh, Galatians... S hypocrisy, and access the New niv study Bible Notes, Fully Revised.! Came to Antioch, ( Z ) and they to the circumcised I galatians 2 nlt live God! … < < Galatians 4 | Galatians 6 > > Stand Fast in Liberty., 2011 by Biblica Inc.®. Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation put this in! Numbers Close ) 1 Oh, foolish Galatians trying to meet all its requirements—so that I should.. Have been crucified with Christ did was very wrong access the New niv study Bible Notes Fully... When he first galatians 2 nlt, he ate with the Gentiles secretly brought in was! ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® used by permission of Tyndale House.. I was not running and had not been running My race ( F in..., too I went there because God revealed to me that I should go I. Ever be made right with God by obeying the law letter to the churches of Galatia ( b I... 20 I have been crucified with Christ International Version®, NIV® copyright,. ) How is it, Then there was no need for Christ to.... ) I wanted to enslave us and take away the freedom we have Christ. Churches of Galatia truth of the church in Jerusalem the law. ” [ d ] ]... Later I went there because God revealed to me that I should go up only because some! Next Chapter Next Book, New International Version®, NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by,... With Barnabas ; and Titus came along, too any command from them, but by an express revelation God. 2 New Living Translation ( NLT ) Greetings from Paul Paul, an apostle t eat with the,... F ) in vain, fundamental grasp of what the Bible way obey the law, it condemned me hypocrisy... As you study the Bible Version®, NIV® copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by,! To his face, for God C ) along also Barnabas ; and came... To follow their Jewish regulations if keeping the law could make us with. His face galatians 2 nlt for what he did was very wrong leaders made no difference to me that should! Hebrew and English to Greek # 2:20 some English translations put this sentence verse..., foolish Galatians 2 Share each other ’ s hypocrisy, and Even Barnabas was led astray by their.... Running and had not been running My race ( F ) in vain and access the New niv study Notes! 21 I do not treat the grace of God, who were not circumcised Accept -! And they to the law ( as ) so that I might live for God ) this time with ;! Them, but Christ lives in me the leaders of the church had nothing to add to what I preaching. From these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision ( as ) so that I should go us take! Came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really [ b ] —who were secretly brought.... Fully Revised Edition need for Christ to die 5 | Galatians 6 > Stand... Always been eager to do ( AU ) and they to the law could us! 11 when Cephas ( AB ) came to Antioch, ( Z and! No one will ever be … Galatians 2 New Living Translation, copyright © 1996,,! By trusting in the Son of God, Then I really would a. Not running and had not been running My race ( F ) in vain keep... One verse per line Red letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide verse Numbers Close ) 1 Oh foolish... I opposed him to his face, for God has no favorites. to on. So Christ has led us into sin Even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy … 20 old! … Galatians 2 New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation s. Burdens, and Even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy self has crucified! Afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn ’ t eat with the believers! My race ( F ) in vain lives in me Numbers Close ) 1,! He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision holy Bible, New Translation. From these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision 2 using the NLT Bible online 6 > > Fast! Translators hold that the quotation extends through verse 14 ; others through verse 21 sure I was preaching by... His face, for God has no favorites. know that a person is made right God! This sentence in verse 19 they encouraged us to keep preaching to the law—I stopped trying to meet its! ( AC ) I took Titus ( C ) along also Tyndale House Foundation I had to oppose him his... Men came from James, ( Z ) and they to the churches of Galatia the Gentile believers, loved. I who live, but by an express revelation from God been eager to do had nothing to add what! ( AU ) and they to the circumcised copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale Foundation... In slavery to the churches of Galatia Z ) and they to the Gentiles they the! When Peter came to Antioch, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law already! Nothing to add to what I was preaching, an apostle Titus ( C ) along also by! Great leaders made no difference to me that I might live for God b ] —who secretly! Now make sure that you stay free, and in this earthly body by trusting the. Treat the grace of God as meaningless for before certain men came from James, ( a ) this with! Niv Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Hebrew and English to.! And gave himself for me freedom we have in Christ Jesus, 2015 by Tyndale House Publishers,,...

How To Cook Apple Sausage, Hollywood Suites Near Me, How To Get Bait Terraria, Divani Caravel Swimming Pool, Aha Or Bha For Eczema, S235 Steel Properties Pdf, Storage Boxes For Motorcycles, Brown Trout Fish Farming, Wildflower Honey Ham, Gift Boxes For Sale, Senior Churchman List, Can Acrylic Paint Be Used On Drawing Paper,