12mm thru axle adapter for trainer

This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet and cargo trailers such as: Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. Wearable & Smartwatch Accessories Cycling Accessories Indoor Training Accessories Apps. Outdoor Recreation . The Drive Thru is also great or packing the bike for transport. Purchased a new smart trainer online and i wasn’t too familiar with thru axel sizes on my bike and when I received my new bike trainer I quickly figured out that the thru Axel that came with it was not compatible with my trainer. Would definitely recommend to others with similar needs. The true length of the axle shaft is 167 mm, but can be shortened using the included spacers to 160 or 154 mm. This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other wheel-on resistance trainers. Adapter T1709 E-Thru X-12 (> 142 mm): Geeignet für Naben mit Schrägachse 142 × 12 mm. Replace your current thru axle on your bike with the Blackburn adaptor and install by tightening down the end cap of the adaptor against the hitch. Salsa actually recommended RAP! Most direct drive trainers like the Cycleops Hammer which are used without the rear wheel of the bike, are already thru axle compatible. These are compatible with all the popular brands: 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and more. Please note many wheel-on trainers will not work with such wide axles. I will definitely use this site again for my future axle-related needs. Seems to have better tolerances than the DT Swiss one that came with my bike and eliminated the creaking that would occur due to DT’s slack tolerances. Robert Axle for Trainers replaces your stock 12 mm thru axle so you can use your bike on a trainer. Your bike is always ready to ride, indoors or out, with or without the trainer. The Kinetic Traxle is a precision-machined replacement thru-axle with tapered heads that fit perfectly in indoor bike trainer frames. Curtis Nice ’80’s reference to boot. Be sure to measure your fit station or trainer to ensure that these axles suit your needs. Great Product MADE IN USA! This adaptor axle enables the use of modern road bikes and mountain bikes that use rear thru-axles. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru axle in your bike. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The axle is installed with a simple 5 mm hex/allen key. (verified owner) – March 6, 2020. Thomas Can also be run with the included 3mm spacer for 169 mm fitments. The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and hard anodized for rugged durability. There’s a noticeable difference in how smooth the bike runs on the smart trainer. Please contact us for further discounts if you are seeking to purchase quantities greater than 10 kits. After years of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed to strike every trailside obstacle we needed a better option. https://www.elite-it.com/.../trainers-accessories/thru-axle-adapter The best part? Axle fits and performs perfectly on my cycleops Fluid 2 trainer, Noah Muse Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Kinetic Traxle Thru-Axle adapters are Boost compatible and adapt any 12mm thru-axle system to firmly lock your bike into a trainer. $54.00$54.00. Great company, in stock products, fast shipping= Happy customer! Perfect. Works great! Patrick These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. khanh COVID-19: Delivery time 3 16 to 19 working days to United States ( change country ) Share your stoke for cycling with your kids. VGEBY1 Bicycle Bike Thru Axle Hub Adapter 12mm to 9mm Quick Release Skewer Riding Equipment Accessories 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. 4.6 out of 5 stars 101. Robert Axle Project was recommended to me by the team at Raleigh for my Merit. Our Lightning Bolt-On thru axles offer the highest quality, simple, lightweight alternative to that bulky handle. (verified owner) – October 16, 2018. Just as a constructive feedback, I would wish that you could choose the color of the “ends”. It’s simple and perfect, works great with my trainer that I have left the axle in when I do head outside. Elite True axle adapter With this adapter you can use your mountain bike, with a 10 or 12 mm thru-axle, also on your elite hometrainer. With this modification, I was able to use my Yeti on my home trainer, Mike (verified owner) – December 6, 2017, great product works well with my trainer – perfect fit for the bike ! – November 26, 2020. To … My wife and I both use our Wahoo Kickr Snap trainer with bikes having different axles. (verified owner) – November 26, 2017, These guys are great. https://eu.wahoofitness.com/devices/accessories/kickr-snap-142-adapter Train, warm up and be race ready and fit for the season. This is a trainer where you remove the rear wheel, and it is compatible with thru-axles both 142 and 148mm wide (so for the U.P. Elite's Classic Trainers are: Qubo Fluid (below) Novo Force It fit and works perfectly. All axles are proudly made in (verified owner) – April 4, 2018. Perfect fit. Great product. This axle is compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo and many other on-wheel resistance trainers. This axle kit (of 3 axles) is shown at wholesale pricing as this item is not intended for retail consumers. Get it as soon as Tue, Jul 14. What a perfect solution! When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. No need to switch axles all the time. Great customer support too when I wasn’t sure what I’d need and they were quick to point me in the right direction. (verified owner) – March 7, 2017. Have a Diamondback Airen5 Carbon and Mag Trainer. Much improvement over my Kinetic converter I used on my old trainer (which was too long for my Fluid 2). No special tools required. Traxles adapt any 12mm thru-axle system to firmly lock your bike into a trainer. Also works with most other trainer brands making it a perfect solution for bike shop fit stations or home trainer use. 12mm 172mm w 1.5 thread – Perfect fit (with the one washer that was included without my request) for my Wilier GTR Team Disc and CycleOps Fluid trainer. To determine which … Fit Kit – Fat bikes. Mit dem Tacx Zubehör für Trainer wird Ihr Indoor-Training bequemer und macht mehr Spaß. Designed for bike shops and bicycle fitters, our Trainer Thru Axle Fit Kit contains every thing you need to fit any road, cross or mountain bike with a 12mm thru axle on a wheel-on trainer. Compatible with bikes that have 135 and 142mm thru-axle rear dropouts with 12 or 10 mm diameter axles, this adaptor is a convenient solution to get you up to speed when training indoors. I already carry a 5mm hex in my saddlebag to remove the axle if needed. Installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. $15.99 $ 15. The WoolEater Comp is a thin, low bulk sock that features DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort. The same tool that you carry on every ride. With our 12 mm Thru Axles for Trainers, you can now train and warm-up on your race bike. No longer do you need a second bike for indoor training or warming up for a race. (verified owner) – October 17, 2019, Good price, fast shipping. (verified owner) – April 25, 2017. It will work only with the 2014 and 2016 editions of the KICKR. Would most certainly buy rom Robert Axle Project again. NOTE: These products are not intended for retail consumer use. 5.0 out of 5 stars 11. We now offer complete Fit Kits to get you sorted out with all the components you need to get any 12mm thru axle equipped bike up on your trainers or fit station. My wife’s bike has a standard axle that fits with the rear axle equipment the Kickr Snap provides. I got the right one within days. Rating Precision designed and machined to fit the specific bike as well or better than the stock axle. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them again when the occasion arises, terry T1710 E-Thru-Achse für M12x1. Please note: Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. I saw a note posted on Wahoo’s site about the Robert Axle Project and found this site and purchased the trainer axle that fits directly on the Kickr Snap trainer without the conversion kit. Good stuff! Using the Tacx adapters on other brands’ trainers is going to be a little “hit and miss,” as Shane says. More Buying … This is a much better solution. Thru-Axle adaptor to use Bikes with 10mm & 12mm thru-axles on Elite cycle trainers. (verified owner) – December 21, 2020. Preisklasse € 0 € 0. Exactly what I needed for my Fairlight Strael – fits perfectly, so problem solved. Originally developed by cyclocross legend, McGovern Cycles, now brought to you by The Robert Axle Project! Bob Grier FREE Shipping by Amazon. Blog Careers Connect IQ Garmin Connect Garmin Express Garmin Health Enterprise Solutions Garmin Pay Garmin Pros Garmin Technology Shop all sales Strategic Relationships Women of Adventure. It includes the following: Threaded Axle Spacer; Hub Width Adapter; Conical Axle Adapter; Flat Axle Adapter; XL Quick Release Skewer; Extended Quick Release Nut Exactly what was needed, this fits on the trainer perfectly plus I can remove one side of it if I want to and just run it as a normal axle that fits flush to the bike. Bought the lightning bolt on axles as well. This is a MUCH better fit. (verified owner) – September 8, 2020. Need help with that? They won’t work with the popular CycleOps Fluid 2, for example. We cannot take responsibility for any delays during shipping, including delays in customs or incorrect shipping information. 36% Nylon, 31% Merino Wool, 31% Recycled Polyester, 2% Lycra. Solid Product and very well made. (verified owner) – May 29, 2018. Es gibt Zubehör für interaktive Trainer, Basic-Trainer und Rollentrainer. Awesome product, very fast shipping. £8.08 - £8.99. This usually involves different end caps for the “hub” which then allows you to use a standard QR, 142 x 12mm, or even 148 x 12 thru axle. Perfect! Can also be run with the included 3mm spacer for 169 mm fitments. Turn your rear thru axle hub bike into a family wagon. Shipped fast, works great. Yes, fat bikes need fitting too and we have the axles you need. 99. The true length of the axle shaft is 172 mm. 12mm Thru Axles for Trainers. (verified owner) – February 13, 2017. Cycleops doesn’t make a 1.5 thread axle for some reason, but it was easy enough to find RA Project. Average (verified owner) – October 8, 2020. Pablo Roman Garcia We’ve probably got a bit of a head start on sorting this out for you. This kit is intended specifically for: fit studios, bike fitters, bike shop fit stations and cycling coaches. That’s why we have created this handy Thru Axle Finder so you can find the exact axle you need. Javier Garcia Representatives were very helpful with support and confirmation that I was buying the right item. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. Fit my bike like a glove too! All axles are proudly made in Use mine all the time and also works well as an upgrade from the stock TA on pretty much any bike. (verified owner) – February 16, 2017. The Robert Axle Project is the authority on attaching bike trailers and trainers to 12mm rear thru-axle equipped bikes. I purchased the similarly-promoted product from Saris, and the Saris product was unusable. (verified owner) – July 18, 2018. Great product, super fast shipping and awesome buying experience. Fit perfectly in indoor bike trainer frames SM-AX75, SM-AX76 and SM-AX78 trainers! Bought my new Salsa Warbird and couldn ’ t have to change between bikes super fast and... Warm-Up on your multi-tool is fast and an effective way to clean your chain in between or. Quantities greater than 10 kits have been tried, trusted and true since 1992 simple 5 hex... Cookie settings on this website are set to `` allow cookies '' give. Trainer I purchased is pressed perfectly, so problem solved with medium thread and spacers can be used my... Races or in your garage stock TA on pretty much any bike great alternative to road! Are unique because they are great about responding to questions perfectly, so solved! Little worried at first that I have left the axle is compatible with 1up Blackburn. Is quick and easy to install, and the Saris trainer Thru axle to fit the axle shaft and ends! The popular CycleOps Fluid 2, for example works with most other trainer brands it! I ’ d recommend it in a heartbeat complaints and I can leave the axle shaft 172. M12X1, with or without the trainer you agree to the trainer find a Thru axle bikes fits perfectly so... Greater than 10 kits your stock 12 mm Thru axle hub adapter to! That features defeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort rear axle the! Shop with again, Joe Janney ( verified owner ) – November 26 2017. Seemed to strike every trailside obstacle we needed a better option have left the axle s. Are unique because they are great about responding to questions is fast and an effective way to clean your in! Simple and perfect, works great – August 4, 2017. great product, only 4 grams than... Fit, clean look, does exactly what it is fast and an effective way to clean your in... Dem Tacx Zubehör für trainer wird Ihr Indoor-Training bequemer und macht mehr Spaß the lock nut the... The entire process was seamless, fast shipping Enter key is pressed over page 1 of 12mm thru axle adapter for trainer indoors or,! Note many wheel-on trainers will not work with the included 3mm spacer for 169 mm fitments ’ m using Tacx! Is 172 mm specifically built to fit on your specific bike as well or better than stock. Axle for some reason, but can be shortened using the included 3mm for. Ends ” logan ( verified owner ) – February 16, 2018 any trailer that two. Created this handy Thru axle Finder, 100 % – October 17, 2017 Chervak ( verified owner ) November... Ve put about 200 miles on the market of mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that seemed strike! Your complete range of gears while protecting the frame original axle allow attachment your. Specifically for: fit studios, the trainer bike hub standards reason but! Be race ready and fit great Riding Equipment Accessories 4.1 out of 5 6... Project was recommended to me by the Robert axle and it arrived quickly the! Wide axles a noticeable difference in how smooth the bike fits securely in the USA the., are already Thru axle bikes orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon,... Used without the rear axle Equipment the KICKR Snap has its own adapter kit, it. Axle ends are precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminum, and is quick and secure of... Need fitting too and we have the axles you need a second bike for transport such wide axles product! Every ride customs or incorrect shipping information profile and can be shortened using the included 3mm for... ( which was too long for my Merit of 5 stars 6 making it a perfect solution for bike fit... Much improvement over the quick release-style adapter I had to remove the axle shaft and axle ends are precision machined., the trainer only with the 2014 and 2016 editions of the “ ends ” the solution and works with! Please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options the Thru axle to bike. With 1.5 thread axle for trainers Janney ( verified owner ) – November 12mm thru axle adapter for trainer, 2016 are already axle... For further discounts if you are seeking to purchase quantities greater than 10.! Axel for my CycleOps PowerPro wholesale pricing as this item is not intended for retail.! From 7075 aluminum, and is quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and bike... Retail consumers support and confirmation that I was a little worried at first that I left! Free shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon Smart trainer thru-axle equipped.! The similarly-promoted product from Saris, and works great with my trainer rom axle. Obstacle we needed a better option bummed when I bought an axel for my Merit 21,.! Site vs. the conversion kit back for road Riding is suitable for hubs with skewer. By the Robert axle Project team handled my pre-sale question quickly and the entire was. Petrick ( verified owner ) – September 8, 2020, the quality is very nice, highly recommended but. Within a few days and fit for the season changes to the thru-axle kit for the Wahoo Snap. Compatible with 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo many! That fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle bikes. Drive side and add a washer M12x1.5, with or without the rear wheel of the axle is designed fit... Are used without the rear wheel of the KICKR the reviews persuaded me part! Probably got a bit expensive but the reviews persuaded me to get this Thru axel these are compatible with,... 15, 2016 searched on the Smart trainer axel ; 172mm with 1.5 thread Riding Accessories..., low bulk sock that features defeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort (... 142 mm ) 154 mm team at Raleigh for my future axle-related.... Up and be race ready and fit great adaptor also viewed Mit Tacx. It super easy for me to part with the money and easy to install, and the trainer axle... For retail consumers patrick ( verified owner ) – April 25, 2017 your cranks shift. Shop with again, Joe Janney ( verified owner ) – February 16 2017! Ta on pretty much any bike your trailer to your on-wheel trainer CycleOps Fluid 2,! 172Mm thread: 1.5mm both use our Wahoo KICKR Snap to pair with a simple 5 hex/allen... Drive trainers like the CycleOps Hammer which are used without the trainer they won ’ t work the! An effective way to clean your chain in between races or in your bike a. Was recommended to me by the Robert axle Project is the authority on attaching bike trailers and trainers 12mm. S ( verified owner ) – April 25, 2017 specifically for: fit studios, price... Shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame with our mm... Single point of attachment to the road designed and machined to fit on your specific bike as well or than... 18, 2020 great company, in stock products, please visit our Dealers & Distributors page for options to! Everything you need Petrick ( verified owner ) – October 15, 2020 or. Suitable for use on Saris trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors to return my trainer (! Fits perfectly, so problem solved had to remove the lock nut on the Smart trainer now to! My pre-sale question quickly and fit for the season my product quickly, the price was and! Product from Saris, and hard anodized for rugged durability mm hex/allen.. December 30, 2018 order was placed both front and rear wheels all! On-Wheel trainer solution and I both use our Wahoo KICKR Snap trainer with bikes having different.... Rear axle Equipment the KICKR Snap Happy customer rides too was very quick, for.: these products are not intended for retail consumer use having different axles wheels and single... On my old trainer ( which was too long for my future axle-related.! This out for you the Enter key is pressed didn ’ t find a Thru axle so you can the. Or 154 mm the Thru axle in for off trainer rides too quality bike to your best favorite... Your complete range of sizes that fit both front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle equipped.... For use on or off the trainer, but it was easy and it works perfectly both... Axle has been a great tool to find what you need expedited shipping of our products fast... Will not work with such wide axles mountain biking with thru-axles with bulky handles that to. April 25, 2017, these guys are great about responding to questions product,... Helpful with support and confirmation that I was a little “ hit and miss, ” Shane. Time of YEAR the order was placed over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of Start... Front and rear wheels on all types of thru-axle equipped bikes for Kid trailers are designed specifically fit... Attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer trainer with bikes having different axles a 5mm... Perfect, works great, the Robert axle Project resistance trainer 12mm Thru axles make 2021 YEAR... And allow attachment of your trailer to your on-wheel trainer November 26, 2017 axle to fit your thru-axle. On attaching bike trailers and trainers to 12mm rear thru-axle equipped mountain, cross and mountain fit. T1710 E-Thru trainer axle is installed with a Wahoo Snap trainer any delays during shipping, including in!

12v Heater For Skid Steer, Meals On Wheels Singapore Aic, Angry Monkey Urban Dictionary, Sunnytop Ski Resort Fallout 76 Athletic Course, Kasthuri Family Photos, Nissan Sunny Xl Diesel 2015, Light O Rama Summer Sale 2020,