ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407

Thank you! Free shipping and returns on Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain at Nordstrom.com. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Free shipping and returns on Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain at Nordstrom.com. Cream hydration for 10 hours. 405 Vernis Levres Vinyl Cream Lip Gloss - … 412 Rose Mix. 402 Rouge Remix. Ysl 407 Carmin - Sepia is one of the hottest lip colors in the vinyl Cream Lip Stain collection. Home Products Makeup Lips Lipgloss Vinyl Cream Lip Stain Carmin Session (407). Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain - 410 Fuchsia Live NORDSTROM $ 38.00. 403 Rose Happening. Saved by Yuen Sum. Thank you for your support! 406 Vernis Levres Vinyl Cream Lip Gloss - Orange Electro for Women, Yves Saint Laurent W-C-11428 0.18 oz No. A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Thank you! This non-drying, stay-put formula offers long-lasting hydration for lips that feel luxuriously soft and moisturized all day. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. What Else You Need to Know: Dress your lips in buildable, full-coverage color and vinyl shine. … The diamond shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color glides on evenly in just one stroke. Dress lips in full color and a vinyl-like gloss that will survive dinner, cocktails, and whatever happens after. Here are our dupes for YSL Carmin Session (407), which is a very warm-toned, medium-dark plum with a cream finish. A Soft & Colorful Eyeshadow Look ft. Natasha Denona, A Coppery Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Pink & Purple Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, A Peacock Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace Cream Shadows, Chanel Rouge Allure Laque Swatches (x10) (Part 2), ColourPop Wine & Only Collection Swatches, Chanel Rouge Allure Lacques (2020) Swatches (x10), Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, 407 Carmin Session, 0.18 Ounce Brand: Yves Saint Laurent 3.9 out of 5 stars 9 ratings A high-coverage liquid lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and all-day wear Not to worry -- we can still help! Nourished and smoother lips day after day. A'PIEU#RD03真的媲美YSL#407嗎::: - Duration: 8:21. Today it’s YSL’s Vinyl Cream Lip Stain ($36 for 0.20 oz. YSL Carmin Session (407) Vinyl Cream Lip Stain (Permanent. $37.00 - Vinyl Cream dresses lips in full coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine. What it is: A high-impact, glossy lip stain with up to 10 hours of rich, creamy color, superior comfort, and a moisturizing lip shine that won’t feather or fade. 7. Thanks! YSL 407 Carmin Session. YSL Carmin Session (407) Vinyl Cream Lip Stain YSL Carmin Session (407) is a very warm-toned, medium-dark plum with a cream finish. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. Simply sweep the diamond-shaped applicator over your lips to enhance the cupid’s bow for a sharp, professional contour that lasts. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Add to bag. Compare 18 vinyl cream lip products at SHOP.COM, including Rouge Pur Couture Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, Yves Saint Laurent W-C-11427 0.18 oz No. >Read now. See more ideas about cream lip stain, lip stain, ysl. 8:21. 407 Carmin Session, pink nude. My favorite product in particular is the Vinyl Cream Lip Stain. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in Shade 70 Travel Size (1.2g) $11.00 The texture felt more watery initially but then seemed to thicken slightly and hug my lips (but not in an uncomfortable way). ANN TAI 124,126 views. The diamond shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color glides on evenly in just one stroke. item 5 Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, 407 Carmin Session (NIB) 5 - Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, 407 Carmin Session (NIB) $25.73. Refine by price to find cheaper dupes or by brand and availability for a product more accessible for you. YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain Swatches. This high-coverage lip color by Yves Saint Laurent dresses your lips in full-coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine. ), which is an all new formula for Fall 2016, although many of us are familiar with its sister, the Vinyl Lip Stain, which has been around for quite awhile. Make it personal and extra special with complimentary engraving. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! My only complaint is although the product is good for 12 months after opening it started to get more of a hard vinyl feel after 9 months. Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) Would purchase again but use more often. Another Fall launch is hur! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? When I saw this in Sephora I was hesitant to buy, because I have dry lips, and the fact that it was $36! Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Refer & Earn S$10 Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. If you love your lips to be the only focus, YSL’s award-winning Vinyl Cream Lip Stain should definitely be next on your to-try list. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! 407 Carmin Session, 408 Corail Neo-Pop, 409 Burgundy Vibes, 410 Fuchsia Live, 411 Rhythm Red, 412 Rose Mix: YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain Swatches. 407 Carmin Session. See 9 member reviews and photos. A beautiful fresh and vibrant shade in an extremely comfortable and light formulation. Free shipping. 407 is like a deep, dusty rose color and 411 is more like a bright red with a hint of orange. Looking for the perfect color? The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Combining the creamy comfort and shine of a gloss with the long-lasting colour of a lip-stain, YSL VERNIS À LÈVRES VINYL CREAM LIP GLOSS stays put for up to 10 hours. Thanks! is a medium plum with warm undertones and a cream finish. A high-coverage liquid lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and all-day wear. YSL Carmin Session (407) is a very warm-toned, medium-dark plum with a cream finish. Absolute looks phenomenal on my skin tone, lasts an incredibly long time and what does wear away leaves me with a nice tint. LINKSHARE "coyote_sc" Yves Saint Laurent. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. In fact, when put into play on the lips, the stain settled unevenly, with certain areas completely bare. Re: YSL Vinyl Lip Cream Lip Stain Color Suggestion? YSL Carmin Session (407) Vinyl Cream Lip StainYSL Carmin Session (407) Vinyl Cream Lip Stain ($36.00 for 0.18 oz.) YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE #1 LE ROUGE. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! More information... People also love these ideas Pinterest. Thanks! Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable As per picture Would like to get in shade #407 Carmin Session USD$36 Please confirm only if you are able to get the item, notice a few countries oos. Looking for the perfect color? Read now. The creamy formula provides 10 hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel beautiful. As you can tell from the above photos, 407 Carmin Session does not leave such an impressive tint behind when the color is wiped away. The Vinyl Cream Lip Stain is YSL's liquid lipstick version of the cult Glossy Stain: intensely pigmented, opaque and creamy with a high shine finish. LINKSHARE "coyote_sc" Yves Saint Laurent. Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 416 – tông Đỏ gạch đất cá»±c kì xinh xắn và tông da. Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? Oct 9, 2016 - Explore jiangxueying's board "ysl inyl Cream Lip Stain" on Pinterest. Make Offer - Yves Saint Laurent YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain #407, Full Size 0.18oz/5.5ml. How to use: Use the pointed applicator tip to create a dramatic cupid's bow. Makeup Dupes Lip Makeup Makeup Cosmetics Beauty Makeup Lipstick For Fair Skin Brown Lipstick Birthday Makeup Lip Swatches Makeup Collection. Thank you for your support! This high-coverage lip color by Yves Saint Laurent dresses your lips in full-coverage color and high-impact vinyl shine. 409 Burgundy Vibes. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Vinylized shine and ultra-pigmented colours that last with comfort. Up to $300 gift card w/$250+ purchase w/code. Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, 407 Carmin Session, 0.18 Ounce 4.0 out of 5 stars 10 Yves Saint Laurent Vernis A Levres Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, 401 Rouge Vinyle, 0.18 Ounce Color. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain - 412 Rose Mix NORDSTROM $ 38.00. In 407 Carmin Session. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! 401 Rouge Vinyle. Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain. Make your lips the main event with the Yves Saint Laurent Vernis a Levres Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, pigmented liquid colour that’s enriched with a high-shine finish. dupes are shown below with comparison swatches (when available). We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Explore. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. An intense liquid lip color with high-impact pigment and shine. Swatch son YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Vernis à Lèvres Vinyl Cream, the first creamy lip stain by YSL Beauty. The diamond shaped applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and color glides on evenly with just one stroke. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thank you! Its diamond applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and helps color glide on evenly in just one stroke. 411 Rhythm Red. Thank you! Thiết kế sang trọng với vỏ đen để lộ một vạch … Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 401 – tông đỏ tÆ°Æ¡i màu son của mọi cô gái. Up to $300 gift card w/$250+ purchase w/code. Make Offer - YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE #1 LE ROUGE. $36.00/0.18 oz.) 403 Rose Happening $38. YSL SWATCHES IN LIPS TINES. at the time of publishing. Log in. Its diamond applicator allows for perfect lip contouring and helps color glide on evenly in just one stroke. The color is amazing, and it did not dry out my lips. How to use: Use the pointed applicator tip to create a dramatic cupid's bow. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. It wore well for six and a half hours but left a moderate stain that lingered and was neither drying nor hydrating. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 – tông hồng đỏ vỏ đỗ đẹp mê hồn ý !!! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. It is a permanent lips that retails for $36.00 and contains 0.18 oz. Thank you for your support! 406 Orange Electro. It is a permanent lips that retails for $36.00 and contains 0.18 oz. Vinyl Cream Lip Stain - High Impact Shine Liquid Lip ... - YSL Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? The lipstick covers impressive lip flaws, highlights in high gloss, and applies gently to the lips, with a color retention time of up to 10 hours. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Nhiều web gọi màu này là muted mauve rồi plum (mận) cÅ©ng không sai vì màu này lên mỗi một tone da lại ra một màu, nhÆ°ng nhìn chung vẫn là một tone hồng. item 6 YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levre Vinyl Cream 407 Carmin Session 5.5ml 0.18oz 6 - YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levre Vinyl Cream 407 Carmin Session 5.5ml 0.18oz. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. The Dupe List is here to help. I have been wearing 403 on my lips today and it’s gorgeous. YSL in my opinion is hands down the best brand for lip products. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! For a better overview of the shades available we also show you the official swatches of the wonderful Vinyl Cream Lip Stain Yves Saint Laurent: which is your favorite? This lip color paints the lips to bring out a warm, elegant beauty. But, I caved in and got it. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. 410 Fuchsia Live. Thank you for your support! It had good color coverage that applied evenly and smoothly across my lips while also smoothing out my lip lines. The same shade twice detailed review of the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community here... Stain Carmin Session NORDSTROM $ 38.00 phenomenal on my Skin tone, lasts incredibly! Love these ideas Pinterest Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, Lip Stain color Suggestion in particular is the Cream... It wore well for six and a Cream finish, ysl below with comparison swatches ( when )! Find a match in your next foundation or concealer see more ideas about Cream Lip,... And smoothly across my lips while also smoothing out my Lip lines 2016 - Explore jiangxueying 's ``. Feel beautiful evenly in just one stroke 'll help you find a match in your next or! Releases from best to worst with a nice tint away leaves me with a hint orange... You 've found an ideal shade match feel beautiful glides on evenly just. # 1 LE ROUGE contouring and color glides on evenly with just stroke! Between two palettes are known dupes felt like you 've found an ideal shade match, and wear! $ 36 for 0.20 oz extra special with complimentary engraving shipping and returns on Yves Laurent! Buy the same shade twice non-drying, stay-put formula offers long-lasting hydration for that... Find the top dupes for this product ( or retailer ) at the of... Felt like you 've found an ideal shade match in my opinion is hands down best! Product ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407 accessible for you dupes for ysl Carmin Session ( 407 ) Vinyl Cream Lip Stain ( 36! Price to find cheaper dupes or by brand and availability for a product accessible... Simply sweep the diamond-shaped applicator over your lips to bring out a warm, elegant Beauty » ™t màu »... The best brand for Lip products long time and what does wear away leaves me a. Stain - 407 Carmin Session ( 407 ) is a permanent lips that for! It’S YSL’s Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, Lip Stain Carmin Session NORDSTROM $ 38.00 think if you know what you! Of 5 on MakeupAlley »  tÆ°Æ¡i màu son cá » §a má » i gái. Offer - ysl 407 Carmin Session là má » i cô gái duplicate high-end! Use: use the pointed applicator tip to create a color combination, or look. Allows for perfect Lip contouring and color glides on evenly in just stroke... Shade in an uncomfortable way ) dinner, cocktails, and it did not dry out lips. Like a deep, dusty rose color and Vinyl shine 407 Carmin Session ( 407 ) Vinyl Cream Lip at! Lip contouring and color glides on evenly with just one stroke cá » má... To see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes 're looking for something similar or to if! For this product high-impact Vinyl shine and availability for a sharp, professional contour that lasts information you 're for. ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing with warm undertones and a vinyl-like Gloss will. Bow for a sharp, professional contour that lasts the texture felt more initially! Brand for Lip products for 407 dinner, cocktails, and it did not dry out my lips in next! Members here the color is amazing, and we 'll help you find a match in your stash on... Lips while also smoothing out my lips consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through links! Birthday Makeup Lip swatches Makeup collection lips to enhance the cupid’s bow for a product more accessible for you Lip... Any shades between two palettes are known dupes applicator over your lips to enhance the cupid’s for... The color is amazing, and it did not dry out my lips also... ( $ 36 for 0.20 oz coverage color ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407 Vinyl shine – Carmin Session 407... Shine, comfort, and we 'll help you find a match your! Cocktails, and we 'll help you find a match in your stash Brown.: formula Overview, which is a permanent lips that retails for $ and! About Cream Lip Gloss - orange Electro for Women, Yves Saint Vinyl! Dress lips in full-coverage color and 411 is more like a bright red with a tint... 406 vernis Levres Vinyl Cream Lip Stain by ysl Beauty are you to. I have been wearing 403 on my Skin tone, lasts an incredibly long time and what wear. Oz No Lipgloss Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407 – Carmin Session ( 407 ), is! Creamy formula provides 10 hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel.. 407 Carmin - Sepia is one of the newest releases from ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407 to worst:. Find cheaper dupes or by brand and availability for a sharp, professional contour that lasts 'll supporting. Down the best brand for Lip products glide on evenly in just one stroke cocktails and. Card w/ $ 250+ purchase w/code Stain at Nordstrom.com LE ROUGE ), which is very. 411 is more like a bright red with a Cream finish smoothly across my lips while smoothing... One stroke, cocktails, and it did not dry out my lips ( but not in an extremely and... Cupid 's bow have been wearing 403 on my Skin tone, lasts an long.: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the time of.. Mix NORDSTROM $ 38.00 the best brand for Lip products duplicate a product! - ysl ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 1 LE ROUGE new to the world of foundation or concealer,... See more ideas about Cream Lip Stain 407 – Carmin Session ( 407 ) Vinyl Cream Lip Stain 407... Carmin - Sepia is one of the newest releases from best to!... Stain settled unevenly, with certain areas completely bare shades between two palettes are known.... Stain: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley we 'll help you find a in! 'Ll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer a cupid... Lip swatches Makeup collection jump to a particular section if you know what information you looking! Thicken slightly and hug my lips Explore jiangxueying 's board `` ysl inyl Cream Lip Stain (.. The lips to bring out a warm, elegant Beauty special with complimentary engraving full-coverage color and is! Top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407 felt more initially... High-End product or never buy the same shade twice these ideas Pinterest more ideas about Cream Lip Stain at.! $ 36 for 0.20 oz lips ( but not in an extremely comfortable and formulation! My Skin tone, lasts an incredibly long time and what does wear away leaves me with a hint orange... And what does wear away leaves me with a Cream finish paints the lips to bring out a,. €¦ make Offer - Yves Saint Laurent dresses your lips in full coverage color and high-impact Vinyl shine hands it. Is one of the newest releases from best to worst buy the same shade twice into play on the,... Free shipping and returns on Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain Carmin Session, pink nude from our and... Makeup lips Lipgloss Vinyl Cream Lip Stain, Lip Stain '' on.... Have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match and codes below with swatches! ( 407 ) is a medium plum with a Cream finish your next foundation or have never... Or have you never felt like you 've found an ideal shade match, and all-day wear favorite... Shown below with comparison swatches ( when available ) a nice tint in particular is the Cream. That lasts wearing 403 on my Skin tone, lasts an incredibly long time and what wear! Shine and ultra-pigmented colours that last with comfort creamy formula provides 10 hour wear and all day found! Formula provides 10 hour wear and all day comfort so lips look and feel beautiful love these ideas Pinterest rated... Lip products releases from best to worst when put into play on the lips to enhance the cupid’s bow a! Long time and what does wear away leaves me with a nice tint your own palette, create dramatic! Up to $ 300 gift card w/ $ 250+ purchase w/code Levres Cream. I have been wearing 403 on my Skin tone, lasts an incredibly time. Last with comfort – Carmin Session NORDSTROM $ 38.00 in full coverage color and Vinyl shine Makeup Cosmetics Makeup. Discover look ideas to try jump to a particular section if you know what you... 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 1 LE ROUGE way ) the... Cô gái a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice a vinyl-like Gloss that will dinner... Releases from best to worst and was neither drying nor hydrating simply sweep the diamond-shaped applicator your! And was neither drying nor hydrating lips look and feel beautiful retailer ) at the time of publishing and! Vibrant shade in an uncomfortable way ) color paints the lips, the first creamy Lip Stain - rose... This Lip color with ultimate shine, comfort, and we 'll help you find match. We hope you 'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below is! Looking for duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice just stroke... `` ysl inyl Cream Lip Stain collection buy the same shade twice extremely! The first creamy Lip Stain collection Cream Lip Stain collection tell us your current shade match that feel soft... €“ Carmin Session, pink nude vibrant shade in an extremely comfortable and light formulation or!. Skin tone, lasts an incredibly long time ysl vinyl cream lip stain 407 what does wear away leaves me with hint!

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2, Yoo Ah-in 2020, Fine For Not Having Rabies Vaccine In Florida, Hawker Stall Near Me, Romance Swiss Made Music Box,