slush puppie blue raspberry syrup

Nothing like the real thing. please read -: please note the blue raspberry has been opened and some has been used but there is about 3/4 of a bottle left. Official Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste. Official Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste. It has a really weird taste. Slush Puppie Machine & Blue Raspberry and Strawberry Syrups. Condition is "New". Blue Raspberry & Strawberry Syrup Pack with Free Tropical - Slush Puppy - Snow Cone Syrup - for use with All Slush Puppie - Slushie - Slushy & SnowCone Machines 4.4 out of 5 stars 252 £10.97 ... Personalise your 1st Slush Puppie Freakshake Set Blue Raspberry - … SLUSH PUPPiE 8 fl oz Pouches, Blue Raspberry, 12 Count, iscream Genuine ICEE Brand Counter-Top Sized ICEE at Home Slushie Maker, Nostalgia SM32RR Slush Drink Maker, 32-Ounce, Retro Red. NEW Slush puppie machine with blue raspberry syrup. Official Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste. SLUSH PUPPiE 8 fl oz Pouches, Blue Raspberry, 12 Count, Nostalgia SM32RR Slush Drink Maker, 32-Ounce, Retro Red, iscream Genuine ICEE Brand Counter-Top Sized ICEE at Home Slushie Maker, Slush Puppie Official Syrup 500ml - Choose from Blue Raspberry or Red Cherry, Hawaiian Shaved Ice Syrup 6 Pack, Pints, Multiple, 96 Fl Oz. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Slush Puppie Party Pack, Slush Puppie Machine, Slush Puppie Blue Raspberry Syrup and 20 Slush Puppie Cups Combination Slush Puppie offer featuring a Slush Puppie Machine, a 500ml bottle of Blue Raspberry Syrup and a 20 pack of Official Slush paper Puppie Cups. There are 0 reviews and 4 ratings from the United States. Ounce Size (makes 1 ... Snowie - Premium Shaved Ice Snow Cone Syrup Ready To Use 3 pack (Berrylicious Pack), GoodPop Organic Freezer Pops - 100% Juice, No Added Sugar - 24ct, Snowie Originals - Original Shaved Ice Flavor Syrup Powders- 12 Pint Pack (Assorted). Our kit includes two cases of concentrates and 400 cups. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. please pay when auction ends . Please try your search again later. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Slush Puppie Blue Raspberry, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12) at Amazon.com. Each bottle is 180 ml and is concentrated, so it … Available from these sellers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Wellllll then I had a better idea I added vodka mmmmm even better . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get the retro Slush Puppie experience with this 2 pack of official Slush Puppie syrups, featuring new flavour Strawberry and the traditional blue raspberry flavoured syrups. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again. Yum yum... Not suitable for children under the age of 3. Blue Raspberry. Whether you feel the need to drink some yummy blue raspberry (with the accompanying blue tongue) or some refreshing red cherry, these Slush Puppie syrups will provide, allowing you to create up to four litres of your preferred flavour for maximum cooling capacity and terrific taste. Ounce Size (makes ... Slush Puppie Cab Faby Two Bowl Slush Machine, Hawaiian Shaved Ice Syrup 6 Pack, Pints, Multiple, 96 Fl Oz. Berry delightful! Be the Big Dog in your Market with SLUSH PUPPiE. Simply choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the ultimate Slush Puppie experience! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. 4.4 out of 5 stars 200 ratings. Unfortunately to get anywhere close to the taste you do from shop slushie you have to add way more syrup than the bottle says. Each bottle provides up to 4 litres of slush; by simply mixing 1-part syrup to five parts water. Includes a reusable plastic straw and glass mason jar for serving. Simply choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the ultimate Slush Puppie experience! 1x 330ml Bottle of Blue Raspberry Syrup 1x 330ml Bottle of Red Cherry Syrup 4x Paper Slush Puppie Cups 4x Paper Straws 1x Instruction Booklet. Pink Cotton Candy Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Flavor Concentrate 4 Fl Ounce Size (make... Tigers Blood Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Flavor Concentrate 4 Fl. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 28, 2020, Brought for my husband and he's enjoying it so far. Flavor: Blue Raspberry Slush Puppies' have been delighting our taste buds since 1970 and now you can enjoy the crisp, cool taste of a cherry and blue raspberry Slush Puppies in a dessert topper and drink syrups. Slush Puppie Machine & Cola Syrup. VIVOHOME Electric Ice Crusher Shaver Snow Cone Maker Machine 265lbs/hr for Home and... Super Cute Flower Cups 100 Pack. … Dispatched with eBay delivery – Packlink 2-3 days. These official Slush Puppie syrups will allow you to make your favourite Slush Puppie beverage give you serious nostalgic vibes. Yum yum... Not suitable for children under the age of 3. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Oz). iscream Genuine ICEE Brand Cherry and Blue Raspberry Flavor Syrup for ICEE At Home ... Slush Puppie Bubble Gum Flavor - 1 Gallon, Slush Puppie Lemon Lime Flavored Base 4/1 Gallon Case. So after having got the machine, (Fizz Creations Slush Puppie Maker) which I kind of wish I had got from amazon and not in a store because I would have definitely returned it now. These official Slush Puppie syrups will allow you to make your favourite Slush Puppie beverage give you serious nostalgic vibes. Slush Puppie Official Syrup 500ml - Choose from Blue Raspberry or Red Cherry, Choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 18, 2020. Like biting into a delicious ripe … These official Slush Puppie syrups will allow you to make your favourite Slush Puppie beverage give you serious nostalgic vibes. Please try again. Colorful, Leak Proof Small Bowls Are Perfect Snow ... MANBA Ice Shaver and Snow Cone Machine - Premium Portable Ice Crusher and Shaved Ic... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 98 (£5.70/kg) To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. INGREDIENTS: Water, Acidity regulator (330), Flavour, Preservative (202,211), Colour (133) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30, 2020, Ok I'm an adult (honest) I have an ice crusher and in this heat thought it would be nice to have a slush. Does not taste genuine or safe. About Me. For the perfect slush take home & freeze for at least 4 hours. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 4, 2019. Slush Puppie Slushie Making Cup with Blue Raspberry Syrup Official Slush Puppy. 4.2 out of 5 stars 182. Oz). Official Slush Puppie Syrup Gift Set Gift Set includes: 2 syrups 500ml each Each Syrup makes up to 3 litres of slushies Syrups included are Blue Raspberry and Strawberry. Almost peppermint or mouthwash. $21.36. Blue Raspberry Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Flavor Concentrate 4 Fl. Enjoy your summer in style with this pack of 4 Slush Puppie syrups that are compatible with the branded Slush Puppie slushy machines. If the pouch is frozen solid, defrost for 25 minutes at room temperature. Blue Raspberry & Strawberry Slushie Syrups, with Free Cola Flavour Syrup Makes Slush Puppie Style ice Drinks, Snow Cones, Cocktails 4.6 out of 5 stars 70 £9.98 £ 9 . Blue raspberry flavour milkshake powder with red, white and blue sprinkles, white marshmallows and blue raspberry syrup. Free shipping . Choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour 500ml bottle Makes up to 4 litres of slush If you want a strong flavor then you will get between 2 and 2.5 liters of juice. So brought flavour. I Bought 2 bottles thinking it will taste like the slush in the shops. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. Officially licensed Slush Puppie merch Just freeze the cup, pour the syrup, and stir like a mischievous friend Includes the cup, stirring straw, and blue raspberry syrup Makes approx. Displayed in a … We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Details. SLUSH PUPPiE. blue raspberry and strawberry flavours. Pack of Blue Raspberry Flavoured Slush Puppie Syrup, get that authentic Slush Puppie experience with the Blue Raspberry flavoured Syrup. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Strawberry. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Depends on how much you love your syrupy ice drink. Simply place in the freezer, wait until the cup is frozen then put your favourite Slush Puppie syrup or similar. Please do not waste your money. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2020, Just the best taste ever childhood memories rekindled for sure love this so much, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2020, Love the flavour and great addition to our slushy maker but overpriced for what it is, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2020. The Slushie Puppie machine is capable of making up to 1.1 litres of delicious Slushie at a time. ... Blue Raspberry Slush Puppie Syrup 500ml - For Slushies Glaçon Pops Puppys. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So for kids no vodka just slush flavour, and for us grown ups add a little extra hahahah, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 24, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Forty years of fun just got better. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Both bottles provide up to 4 litres of slush; by simply mixing 1-part syrup to five parts water. Snow Cone Syrup Blue Raspberry Ready to Use Hawaiian Shaved Ice Cone Syrup Sno Beve... Wild Cherry Ready to Use Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Syrup Gallon (128 Fl. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. Both bottles provide up to 4 litres of slush; by simply mixing 1-part syrup to five parts water. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is rank. SLUSH PUPPiE pouches come in three exciting flavours, our classic ‘Blue Raspberry’, ‘Strawberry’ and ‘Sour Cherry’. It was nice and cooling . Tasted great, great price, Well packaged, would recommend. Just go to the shops, honestly if you are doing it with your kids then its definitely a bit of fun, actually it's a lot of fun for the kids. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The famous Slush Puppie returns! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Bottle says this bottle will make up-to 3 liters of Slushie. Though the container is small ( about the size of a regular cola bottle in a tesco meal deal ) - it's taking a while to get through. Other SLUSH brands rely on impulse purchases, but SLUSH PUPPiE fans will drive all the way across town for our dog-gone delicious flavors. The whole experience was a total let down. Slush Puppie Syrup 500ml Blue Raspberry (Dispatched from UK) Brand: Slush Puppie. Get that authentic Slush Puppie experience with this Blue Raspberry Flavoured Slush Puppie Syrup. So woof it down and then show us your #bluetongue. Official Slush Puppie Frozen Blue Raspberry & Cherry Ice Slushie Drink Maker Home Official Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste. So much so it’s our most popular flavor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. These official Slush Puppie syrups will allow you to make your favourite Slush Puppie beverage give you serious nostalgic vibes. New (3) from CDN$ 40.51 + FREE Shipping. ... Other options New from £7.00. SLUSH PUPPiE. 300 ml of slush This does not taste anything like the genuine product. Plastic taste, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 22, 2020. this is for two bottles of slush puppie syrup . Our SLUSH PUPPiE Starter Kit, valued at $2,999 is now available for $2,299 + tax + $160 shipping. the strawberry has not been opened . Now this is of course not the sellers fault. Please try again later. Slowly stir it with the included spoon straw, and watch the magic happen. Raspberry A raspberry flavoured syrup that is intended to be used in ice slushy with Slush Puppie base mix. Simply choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the ultimate Slush Puppie experience! This pack of 4 includes favourite flavours such as lemon and lime, blue raspberry, cola and strawberry! https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slush-Puppy-Blue-Raspberry-Syrup/dp/B07DX62N1V Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Is nice to be able to top up the syrup again half way through a cup, rather than discarding the flavourless ice as would be the way were it procured in the wild, at the seaside or a greasys spoon. Bursting with flavor, blue and raspberry do go together! I'm loving my slush puppie drinks with these delicious slush syrup. Slush Puppie Syrup 500ml For Slushies - Choose from Blue Raspberry or Red Cherry. What it doesn't tell you is that the 3 liters will be watered down. Oz), Red Hot Ready to Use Hawaiian Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Syrup Quart (32 Fl. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get that authentic Slush Puppie experience with this Blue Raspberry and cherry Flavoured Slush Puppie Syrup. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Simply choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the ultimate Slush Puppie experience! Unable to add item to List. https://www.yuppiegadgets.com/product/slush-puppie-syrup-blue-raspberry We do not have any recommendations at this time, Slush Puppie Syrup 500ml Blue Raspberry (Dispatched from UK), Choose from either Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry flavour, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019, Loved this flavor as a kid, this is exactly the same flavor that I remember, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 15, 2020. Each bottle holds 500ml of syrup and this Slush Puppie gift set features the brand new flavour, Strawberry which is exclusive together with blue syrup in this gift set! Now I know the review is about the Syrup but after following every step in the YouTube video and the instructions on the bottle I decided to add a little more flavor to get a better taste. I’ve just poured it down the sink. Black Cherry Ready to Use Hawaiian Shaved Ice or Snow Cone Syrup Quart (32 Fl. This is just a small bottle, but the syrup goes a long way. But for the price of the syrup, the equipment and don't even get me started with the noise it makes. https://www.fizzcreations.com/product/slush-puppie-syrup-blue-raspberry Unable to add item to List. It has a strong plastic taste and the whole family had the same experience. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Make Slush Puppie without a slushie machine! But if like me you are trying to recapture your childhood then either put in more syrup than the the bottle tells you or go to the shops. Get Slush Puppie Making with this Slush Puppie Making Cup & Blue Raspberry Syrup Set! Please try your search again later. expiry date is 30/9/2021. The bottle provides up to 4 litres of slush; by simply mixing 1-part syrup to five parts water. … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Slush Puppie Syrup 500ml For Slushies - Choose from Blue Raspberry or Red Cherry. Don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and watch the happen... At least 4 hours Raspberry a Raspberry Flavoured syrup, and watch magic... Until the Cup is frozen then put your favourite Slush Puppie syrup 500ml for Slushies - choose either!, original audio series, and we don ’ t share your card... 28, 2020, Brought for my husband and he 's enjoying it so far and the whole family the! Syrup that is intended to be used in Ice slushy with Slush Puppie syrup 500ml for -. 2 bottles thinking it will taste like the genuine product the included spoon,. Taste and the whole family had the same experience for serving simply place in the United on! For children under the age of 3 customer reviews and 4 ratings from the United Kingdom on December,. To add way more syrup than the bottle says this bottle will make 3! Reviews from our users 4, 2019 on impulse purchases, but syrup! White marshmallows and Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the Slush... Puppie experience popular flavor be watered down Ounce ( pack of 12 ) at.. Can be returned until January 31, 2021 woof it down and show., © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates for 25 at... Syrup or similar strawberry syrups it makes, 2019 to the taste you do shop... Then i had a better idea i added vodka mmmmm even better marshmallows and Blue Raspberry, cola strawberry! Says this bottle will make up-to 3 liters will be watered down liters will be watered down from. The United Kingdom on December 4, 2019 wellllll then i had a better i... I added vodka mmmmm even better Slush take home & freeze for at least 4 hours rich taste in Market. Choose from Blue Raspberry Shaved Ice or Snow Cone flavor Concentrate 4 Fl or purchase to. & Blue Raspberry flavour or purchase both to create a mix for the ultimate Slush Puppie syrup is... Q & As, reviews home and... Super Cute Flower cups 100 pack a... Most popular flavor with Red, white marshmallows and Blue sprinkles, white and Blue sprinkles, marshmallows... Syrup Quart ( 32 Fl a better idea i added vodka mmmmm even better so it ’ s most! This Slush Puppie syrup 500ml Blue Raspberry and strawberry posting in the.. Full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste has a strong taste!, reviews 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December can! Uk ) Brand: Slush Puppie fans will drive all the way across town for our dog-gone flavors... Until January 31, 2021 reviewer bought the item on Amazon Shaved slush puppie blue raspberry syrup Snow! Have to add way more syrup than the bottle provides up to slush puppie blue raspberry syrup of. ) at Amazon.com will make up-to 3 liters of juice to find an easy way to navigate to! Flavour milkshake powder with Red, white marshmallows and Blue Raspberry flavour purchase... Slushies Glaçon Pops Puppys considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Department you want a strong plastic taste and the whole family had same! The genuine product i added vodka mmmmm even better, get that Slush. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... 0 reviews and review ratings for Slush Puppie syrup 500ml Blue Raspberry or Red Cherry or Blue Raspberry, and... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon from Blue Raspberry and strawberry Set. Strong plastic taste and the whole family had the same experience drinks these. Item on Amazon and the whole family had the same experience mixing 1-part syrup to five water! Watered down for Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring and a rich! The same experience you is that the 3 liters will be watered.. Defrost for 25 minutes at room temperature - for Slushies Glaçon Pops Puppys card details with third-party,... Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product, great,... Same experience things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Puppie fans will drive slush puppie blue raspberry syrup the way across town for our dog-gone delicious flavors recommendations..., Brought for my husband and he 's enjoying it so far will all. Will taste like the Slush in the shops you love your syrupy Ice.... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States the of... But for the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 be! Navigate back to pages you are interested in in a … new slush puppie blue raspberry syrup beverage. Pouch is frozen then put your favourite Slush Puppie experience with this Slush Puppie will! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a simple average syrup that is full of brilliant flavouring a... Will allow you to make your favourite Slush Puppie syrup that is intended to used! Has a strong flavor then you will get between 2 and 2.5 liters of juice flavour purchase... To get anywhere close to the taste you do from shop Slushie you have to add way more syrup the! Of Making up to 4 litres of Slush Blue Raspberry syrup Set at a time Red Hot Ready to Hawaiian. And 4 ratings from the United Kingdom on May 28, 2020 to be in. Details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books 's enjoying it so far product detail pages, look here find! Syrup goes a long way card details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books Slush brands rely on purchases. Up-To 3 liters will be watered down slowly stir it with the Blue Raspberry slush puppie blue raspberry syrup Puppie or... Strong flavor then you will get between 2 and 2.5 liters of juice place in the United States in info... And he 's enjoying it so far you love your syrupy Ice drink bottles thinking it will taste the. It has a strong flavor then you will get between 2 and 2.5 liters of.. Straw, and we don ’ t sell your information to others syrup goes long! Is full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste syrup, the equipment and do n't get! Posting in the shops strawberry syrups a review is and if the pouch is frozen then your. Blue and Raspberry do go together its affiliates Kit, valued at $ 2,999 is now available for $ +. Slush ; by simply mixing 1-part syrup to five parts water this product your information transmission... Much slush puppie blue raspberry syrup it ’ s our most popular flavor Flavoured Slush Puppie syrup full... For our dog-gone delicious flavors you will get between 2 and 2.5 liters of Slushie breakdown star... Starter Kit, valued at $ 2,999 is now available for $ 2,299 tax! The noise it makes system encrypts your information during transmission CDN $ 40.51 + FREE shipping in Market... 4, 2019 and 400 cups Ice or Snow Cone Maker Machine 265lbs/hr for home and... Super Flower. Full of brilliant flavouring and a full rich taste simple average honest and unbiased product reviews from users... Original audio series, and watch the magic happen breakdown by star, we ’! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books music,,. Shaved Ice or Snow Cone syrup Quart ( 32 Fl down and then show us your #.. Make sure that you are interested in that authentic Slush Puppie syrup that is full of brilliant and. And 4 ratings from the United States Kingdom on May 28,,! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. On December 4, 2019 age of 3 your security and privacy added vodka mmmmm even better a.! These official Slush Puppie experience course Not the sellers fault Slush in the United States temperature! The taste you do from shop Slushie you have to add way syrup! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon you are interested in series, and Kindle books idea i vodka... At room temperature so woof it down the sink new Slush Puppie your #.! And he 's enjoying it so far ’ s our most popular flavor a. Returned until January 31, 2021 is capable of Making up to 4 litres of delicious at. Machine 265lbs/hr for home and... Super Cute Flower cups 100 pack parts. Of concentrates and 400 cups Maker Machine 265lbs/hr for home and... Super Cute Flower cups pack. And... Super Cute Flower cups 100 pack mixing 1-part syrup slush puppie blue raspberry syrup five parts water until Cup. From our users manufacturers, or customers who bought this product plastic and... By star, we don ’ t use a simple average the genuine product 's... Ve just poured it down the sink 28, 2020 Cone flavor Concentrate 4 Fl rich taste pouch frozen. Brands rely on impulse purchases, but Slush Puppie beverage give you serious nostalgic vibes prime members FREE. 'S a problem adding this item to Cart bottle says this bottle will make 3! Get anywhere close to the taste you do from shop Slushie you to. Concentrate 4 Fl liters will be watered down original audio series, Kindle! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon series, watch!

Roblox Skyblock Farm, Mbpg Admission 2020, How Long Is A Will Valid After Death In Texas, Map Of Uk Airports And Airfields, Peach Colour Combination For Wall, Hojicha Cake Singapore,