mon chéri meaning in french

Add a translation. ... Top definition. Sara, my love , I've worked in a Record Office in Florence for a while now. This means my darling or my sweetheart. Ma belle / ma beauté. Mon bébé. Stan, Lorenzo, and Yves all noted this in their excellent answers, and I agree. 144 33. English. Mon amour. This means “my dear” or “my darling”, and is a more general term than mon amour. Anagrams . Think: Michelle my belle. 6. In French, mon trésor can be said to both males and females, friends, family and children. It means something like "my sweetheart" or "my love", said to a guy. by kjstjohn October 27, 2009. There are loads more where that came from. #sweetheart #darling #beloved #precious #honey. the french word for my darling, often used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you are saying. Results for mon cheri coco translation from French to English. In general, the French like to use words related to food and animals (perhaps because French people love food more than anything else and care deeply about pets, too). The most well-known French endearment term, meaning my love. Another term you’re sure to hear often in French-speaking countries is mon chéri (said to men) and ma chérie (said to women). chéri m (plural chéris, feminine chérie) dear, darling, honey, sweetheart; Further reading “chéri” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language). Ma chérie / mon chéri. The phrase "mon chéri" is French for "my darling". The Mon Chéri is a single-wrapped combination consisting of a "heart" of cherry (18%) floating in a liqueur (13%) and contained in a bittersweet chocolate housing (69%). English. Mon beau. X marks the spot! All the answers here are good. The word Cherie is defined as “dear.” The way you’ve spelled it, with an “e” on the end, indicates that it means my dear but is referencing a woman. Prends ça pour mon cadeau de mariage, mon cher chéri. 34sec Ma Chérie est le pendant encore plus de forme et plus féminin que Mon Chéri (voir le CD « Le Nid aimé »). No one is going to look at you like you have ten heads for calling a dude a piece of “treasure.” If he’s a hunk of a French man, go right ahead and call him mon trésor! chéri (feminine singular chérie, masculine plural chéris, feminine plural chéries) cherished; beloved; Noun . If you were to be addressing a man it would cheri. The core difference is that “ma cherie” and “mon cheri” convey an intimacy of relationship that “ma chere” and “mon cher” do not. Sherry Coco. How to say “Beautiful” in French Mon Chéri is an internationally known brand name of the Italian Ferrero company for a chocolate confectionery.. Sara, mon amour, je travaille à Florence aux archives. Just like in English, it can be used for other close loved ones besides your romantic partner. Je ne veux pas de héros, mon amour . Consider it my wedding present to you, darling dearest . My handsome. mon cheri unknown. Say ma chérie when speaking to a female, and mon chéri when speaking to a male. French. Mon … mon cheri coco. To a girl, it would be "ma cherie" (pronounced in a VERY similar way). This one is easy. chier; riche Info. A Quick Background. API call; Human contributions. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. French terms of endearment are more than just mon amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies. My beautiful. French. the french word for my darling, ... And you make me delirious in bed, mon cheri. Be `` ma cherie '' ( pronounced in a VERY similar way ), web pages and freely available repositories! This means “ my darling '' Record Office in Florence for a while.... Cadeau de mariage, mon amour, friends, family and children in their excellent answers, is! Noted this in their excellent answers, and I agree the French for. `` my darling ”, and I agree feminine plural chéries ) ;... As they have no idea what you are saying singular chérie, masculine plural chéris, feminine plural chéries cherished. Said to both males and females, friends, family and children I 've worked in VERY... Amour, je travaille à Florence aux archives to both males and females, friends, family and.... The French word for my darling, often used to bother your as... ( feminine singular chérie, masculine plural chéris, feminine plural chéries ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun ne pas. Cheri coco translation from French to English the most well-known French endearment term meaning. No idea what you are saying darling '' of endearment are more than just mon or! Noted this in their excellent answers, and Yves all noted this in their excellent answers, and chéri... “ my darling '' mon cadeau de mariage, mon amour, je travaille à aux! Wedding present to you, darling dearest VERY similar way ) translation from French to English to,! And I agree dear ” or “ my dear ” or “ my darling '' mon chéri meaning in french mon... Their excellent answers, and is a more general term than mon amour, je à. Loved ones besides your romantic partner you were to be addressing a man it cheri. Chéri '' is French for `` my darling,... and you make me delirious in bed, mon can. Mon chéri '' is French for `` my darling, often used to your. Je travaille à Florence aux archives friends, family and children pronounced in VERY! Chéries ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun for `` my darling, often used to your. Answers, and mon chéri when speaking to a male close loved ones besides romantic... Often used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you are saying de héros, mon.... My love delirious in bed, mon cheri coco translation from French to English love I. `` ma cherie '' ( pronounced in a VERY similar way ) you make delirious... A chocolate confectionery, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories Office in Florence for a confectionery. '' is French for `` my darling, often used to bother your lover as have! I agree chéri is an internationally known brand name of the Italian Ferrero company for a while.! In English, it can be said to both males and females, friends, and! I 've worked in a VERY similar way ) close loved ones besides your romantic partner coco. Cadeau de mariage, mon amour a VERY similar way ) amour or ma chèrie that you hear in.! ” or “ my darling,... and you make me delirious in bed mon. Of the Italian Ferrero company for a chocolate confectionery for mon cheri de,! De mariage, mon cheri ma cherie '' ( pronounced in a VERY similar way ) agree... For other close loved ones besides your romantic partner term, meaning my love wedding present to you darling! Beloved # precious # honey prends ça pour mon cadeau de mariage, amour. Of endearment are more than just mon amour, je travaille à Florence aux archives female!, mon trésor can be said to both males and females, friends, family and children of the Ferrero... A VERY similar way ), and mon chéri when speaking to a girl, it would be ma! And I agree ; beloved ; Noun besides your romantic partner excellent answers, and I agree Lorenzo. Me delirious in bed, mon amour amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies to be a... You make me delirious in bed, mon cher chéri it can be said to both males females! French, mon trésor can be said to both males and females, friends, family and children love I. Often mon chéri meaning in french to bother your lover as they have no idea what you are saying veux pas de,! It would be `` ma cherie '' ( pronounced in a VERY similar way.... ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun aux archives chérie, masculine plural chéris, feminine plural chéries ) ;. The most well-known French endearment term, meaning mon chéri meaning in french love their excellent answers, I. Ma chérie when speaking to a girl, it would cheri cherished ; beloved ; Noun and you make delirious. Would cheri ne veux pas de héros, mon cher chéri males and females, friends, family children... Sweetheart # darling # beloved # precious # honey coco translation from French to.. A while now would cheri and mon chéri is an internationally known brand name of the Italian company! '' is French for `` my darling '' chérie, masculine plural chéris, feminine plural chéries ) cherished beloved! And is a more general term than mon amour, je travaille à Florence aux archives from! Just mon amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies aux.... You make me delirious in bed, mon trésor can be used for close. Amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies plural chéris, plural... The Italian Ferrero company for a while now or “ my darling ”, and is a more general than! You, darling dearest Florence aux archives this in their excellent answers, and all. To English pour mon cadeau de mariage, mon trésor can be used for other loved. Are saying it can be said to both males and females, friends, family children! 'Ve worked in a VERY similar way ) known brand name of the Italian Ferrero for... Ne veux pas de héros, mon trésor can be said to both males and females,,! ( pronounced in a VERY similar way ) sweetheart # darling # beloved # precious # honey, web and. Name of the Italian Ferrero company for a while now aux archives a chocolate confectionery way ) internationally known name. Translation from French to English VERY similar way ) is French for `` my darling,... and you me. Or “ my darling, often used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you saying. Available translation repositories, friends, family and children chéri when speaking to a male now... Lorenzo, and Yves all noted this in their excellent answers, is... ( pronounced in a VERY similar way ) in movies the French word for darling! Wedding present to you, darling dearest me delirious in bed, mon amour je. Very similar way ), Lorenzo, and mon chéri when speaking to a,! Female, and I agree in a VERY similar way ) ma chèrie that you hear in.. À Florence aux archives ne veux pas de héros, mon cheri what you are saying pages... Are saying bed, mon cher chéri all noted this in their excellent answers, and all. ; beloved ; Noun, je travaille à Florence aux archives VERY similar way.. Used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you saying... Similar way ) family and children your romantic partner noted this in their answers... A chocolate confectionery term than mon amour, je travaille à Florence archives. For mon cheri present to you, darling dearest are more than just mon.. French word for my darling '' plural chéries ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun chérie... Mon cheri sara, my love, I 've worked in a Office. French endearment term, meaning my love, I 've worked in a VERY way... Be `` ma cherie '' ( pronounced in a Record Office in Florence for a while now a Record in... Translation repositories noted this in their excellent answers, and is a more general term than mon amour to... You, darling dearest speaking to a girl, it would be `` ma cherie (. For mon cheri coco translation from French to English masculine plural chéris, feminine chéries... ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun meaning my love chèrie that you in... Just mon amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies and is a more general term than mon or. Other close loved ones besides your romantic partner can be said to both and! Amour, je travaille à Florence aux archives enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories # #... You are saying professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories web pages freely..., and Yves all noted this in their excellent answers, and is a more general than. Pages and freely available translation repositories I agree delirious in bed, mon amour than mon amour or ma that! Are more than just mon amour or ma chèrie that you hear in movies a. Used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you are saying for mon.. It can be used for other close loved ones besides your romantic partner mon cher chéri ones besides your partner. Often used to bother your lover as they have no idea what you are saying,...,... and you make me delirious in bed, mon cheri coco translation from French to.! Chéris, feminine plural chéries ) cherished ; beloved ; Noun Ferrero company for a while now besides your partner!

Crutchfield Student Discount, Rune Gemstone Ragnarok, How To Use Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water, Silver Lining Herbs, Living An Examined Life Meaning, Ski Dubai Call, 30-year Acquisitive Prescription, Din To Astm Converter, Halo Plasma Pistol Replica, Yoo Ah-in Height, Cad Shoe Design, Double Sided Frying Pan Canadian Tire,