dunsmuir lodge reviews

Discover genuine guest reviews for Dunsmuir Lodge along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a desk. It is a one story motel so any of the rooms would be fine. Dunsmuir Lodge: Beautiful Room - See 156 traveller reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Dunsmuir Lodge at Tripadvisor. more. Thanks for your review! Stay at this business-friendly motel in Dunsmuir. Whether you’re looking for hotels, homes, or vacation rentals, you’ll always find the guaranteed best price. All rooms are pet-friendly, air-conditioned, have a seating area as well as a refrigerator. The Dunsmuir Lodge - 26 Photos & 74 Reviews - Hotels - 6604 Dunsmuir Ave, Dunsmuir, CA - Phone Number - Yelp 74 reviews of The Dunsmuir Lodge "Conveniently located just off I-5 and 7 miles from the town of Mt. Dunsmuir Lodge is located 1/2 mi. The bathroom had a decent shower including shampoo and condish. Yes, it is 0.9 miles away from the center of Dunsmuir. Is Dunsmuir Lodge located near the city center? It is located on 4.5 acres of land and has a beautiful meadow with trees and a view of the forest across the canyon behind the lodge. What are some restaurants close to Dunsmuir Lodge? Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. The Lodge features a patio. Location is great, beautiful wooded area near Shasta, Ca. Service. south of the town of Dunsmuir, and just 15 minutes from Mt. Dunsmuir también se conoce por sus parques, como Tauhindauli Park, que no se encuentran muy lejos de Dunsmuir Lodge. Thanks for your review! We aim to please. Book Dunsmuir Lodge, Dunsmuir on Tripadvisor: See 156 traveller reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Dunsmuir Lodge, ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Dunsmuir and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Rates from $62. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and daily housekeeping. Enjoy free WiFi, daily housekeeping, and a garden. The lodge was recommended to me by a co-worker and I had reserved a weekend stay to celebrate my birthday. The next day a very rude man called me and stated he must have my 3 digit code on the back of my credit card in order to charge me for the stay. Which popular attractions are close to Dunsmuir Lodge? 私たちオレゴンから私たちの家とおせいました。必要なもの、一晩にも立ち寄ります。 私たちが泊ったダブルルームスイートは清潔ですが、私は木製の床がとても満足しました。リネン類で清潔でした、シャワーは全室のホスピタリティのほとんどの素敵なウォーター水圧も素晴らしかったです ! OTI is a non-smoking facility with very nice front desk and clean rooms. Founded in 1955, this venue underwent a renovation in 2005. When we parked at our room, a guy came running up to tell us about that: turned out to be the Owner, so nice! All units have a TV and air conditioning. Need a stay in Dunsmuir? I was told they have a 3 day cancellation policy and would be charging me for the stay regardless. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada.. So, they. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Dunsmuir B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 3 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for bed and breakfasts in Dunsmuir, California. room very small in 68 reviews friendly staff in 36 reviews beautiful location in 30 reviews aviary in 20 reviews wooded Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and daily housekeeping. The bed was so comfortable and the people at the front desk were really friendly and helpful. Dunsmuir Lodge: Oasis! There are more places to choose from in the Dunsmuir area. Location. We had prebooked for 1 night on a road trip, and it turned out to be a great choice! Browse our accommodations in over 85,000 destinations. WiFi is available throughout the property. Dunsmuir Lodge - Dunsmuir Lodge is situated in the vicinity of Dunsmuir Botanical Gardens and features a picnic area and barbeque. - See 156 traveller reviews, 53 candid photos, and great deals for Dunsmuir Lodge at Tripadvisor. Discover genuine guest reviews for Dunsmuir Lodge along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Very good. Dunsmuir Hotels, United States: Great savings and real reviews. Management is friendly and accommodating. Book Now, Pay When You Stay! I learned a big lesson about not going off of a co-workers recommendation - will look elsewhere in the Dunsmuir area when I get the opportunity to explore the beautiful area. Dunsmuir Lodgeに関する旅行者からの口コミ、写真、地図をトリップアドバイザーでチェック!旅行会社の価格を一括比較してお得に予約をすることができます。Dunsmuir Lodgeは、ダンスミアで4番目に人気の宿泊施設です。 Dunsmuir Lodge – Ноtel in North Saanich, BC – 1515 McTavish Road, North Saanich, British Columbia. We chose this one for it's location and price. Shasta, this is an amazing two star inn. #4 of 7 hotels in Dunsmuir. We're here 24/7 to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible on your journey, or when we're your "home base" for outdoor adventure. Dunsmuir Lodge - Offering a picnic area and barbeque, Dunsmuir Lodge is located 122 km from Klamath Falls. -- Eric @ the Dunsmuir Lodge, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. And: there’s 2 Tesla chargers! Mount Shasta is 5.6 miles from the property. Pets are welcome, $10 extra per pet. Waterfallsl, lake, and quiet streams are waiting for you here. got my $200 plus whatever they rented the room for that weekend. No restaurant but in the morning there was the ”Get Up & Go” mobile espresso and breakfast items stand outside. Response from dunsmuirlodge, Manager at Dunsmuir Lodge, Response from dunsmuirlodge, Owner at Dunsmuir Lodge. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews. Book the Dunsmuir Lodge - Stay at this business-friendly motel in Dunsmuir. Free WiFi access is available in this lodge. セダーロッジモーテルに関する旅行者からの口コミ、写真、地図をトリップアドバイザーでチェック!旅行会社の価格を一括比較してお得に予約をすることができます。セダーロッジモーテルは、ダンスミアで2番目に人気の宿泊施設です。 、このようなキャビン、私が気に入っている。この山の環境である。 オレゴン州ましたこの前回の旅行、父動いていた、家族旅行に仕事と 2 つの大きなシングルのベッドが 1 つに隣接しているにはキングサイズのベッド付きの部屋もある。 新鮮な空気の、息を呑むほどレディング " の喧騒するには長いドライブ後と比べると。, - 線のと、レビューを読んで部屋は、ウェブサイトにからホテルをお探し私たちはルームを予約しました。あり 4:第15 彼は別の日にはルーム 1 時間も準備して待っていてくれませんでしたと言っていました。 彼その後、他の 1 つ準備して待っていてくれましたと言っていました。 部屋には隣接しています。カーテンのドアを開けると煙と黒いました部屋のからも歩いて、誰かが部屋にリビングでした。 私たちは行きましたが、部屋のような何も問題はありませんでした。ホテルのウェブサイトで。 ペンキ剥がれていて、バスタブシミがついていて、 70'ssince 交換されていました。 ありました。テレビ、テレビが備わっている。古い箱があった 私達に戻るまで歩いて帰りますし、お渡しいたし、キーで。 彼は、 35 ドルも料金管理されています。 敷地内には雑草と古草でした。, 2 泊しマウントシャスタ " を訪れる際にを満喫しました。 便利な現地 & 小さな素敵な町です。 モーテル街の主要部には徒歩 15~20 分ですが、私たちはこの場所の最も遠い距離に食事をするのにを選んだのですが、にも歩いていける距離です。 素敵な部屋 - 周辺エリアの素晴らしい景色からバスルーム ! be sure to read all of their very fine print! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dunsmuir Lodge. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Cedar Lodge Motel in Dunsmuir (California) on KAYAK. I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Dunsmuir. Please see our partners for more details. You will enjoy your stay Nice homey comfortable rooms. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Popular attractions Tauhindauli Park and Hedge Creek Falls are located nearby. Eric @ the Dunsmuir Lodge. The building was renovated in 2005. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Ceiling fan and a great shower with lot’s of hot water. ベッドは広くとても快適でした。 便利な無線 LAN サービス & 私達が必要な全ての設備。 の外に座ってことができ、夕方に。 Eric フレンドリーで親切で何か nededed たときでした。 ですが、メイン・ロードにも近い静かなロケーション。 絶対に行く価値あり. I was very excited to go when the day before the trip our home sewer pipe burst. At Travelodge by Wyndham Dunsmuir, you'll have free WiFi, daily breakfast, and everything you need for a good night's sleep in Dunsmuir, CA. Ice machine, Wish I would have had the opportunity to stay here. Refrigerator and microwave. Dunsmuir Lodge is located 1/2 mi. Popular attractions Tauhindauli Park and Hedge Creek Falls are located nearby. Dunsmuir Lodgeの客室には冷暖房完備、客室内冷蔵庫、およびデスクをご用意しております。便利な無料wi-fiをご利用になれます。, Dunsmuir Botanical Gardens (3.0 km)はダンスミアで人気の観光スポット。その近くにあるDunsmuir Lodgeは旅行者におすすめです。, ダンスミア滞在中はDunsmuir Lodgeの徒歩圏内にあるレストラン、Dunsmuir Brewery Works (1.6 km)、およびLa Perla De Nayarit (1.3 km)などはいかがでしょう?, ダンスミアにはTauhindauli Parkのような人気公園もあり、Dunsmuir Lodgeからのアクセスも便利。, ダンスミアの主要観光スポットへのアクセスがよいで、リラックスしながら滞在を満喫できるでしょう。, この施設を所有または管理していますか?オーナーとして登録されると、口コミへの返信や貴施設のプロフィールの更新など、活用の幅がぐんと広がります。登録は無料です。, 弊社サイトの現バージョンは、日本の日本語の利用者を対象としています。 別の国や地域にお住まいの場合は、ドロップダウンメニューから、国または地域別のサイトを選択してください。 詳細, 料金は提携サイトから提示されたもので、1泊あたりの宿泊料金を反映しています。また、提携サイトが了承している税金やサービス料を含みます。 詳細については、提携サイトを参照してください。, 周辺の観光スポットには、Hedge Creek Falls(4.3km)、Castle Crags State Park(6.7km)、Mossbrae Falls(4.9km)があります。, アクセスが便利なレストランには、YAKS on the 5、Dunsmuir Brewery Works、Cornerstone Cafeがあります。, 機械翻訳で日本語を表示できます(内容の参考程度にご利用ください)。 翻訳を表示しますか?, 私がこの場所、昨年 12 月を見つけました。私獲れたとき、吹雪で、今ではオレゴン州、を訪れる家族の間で私のお気に入りの場所にでもある。 清潔で、手ごろな価格で、上品に装飾され、ピクニック・テーブルがある、美しい景色が眺められる。 方に何度かお部屋の正面にあります。駐車場ロード私は正しいことができたことが気に入りました。 ホテル経営者は親切でフレンドリーです。 道のりここではルームサービスも提供している贅沢な環境期待しているならないでください ! Because i was very comfortable and the clean rooms in their reviews te... No se encuentran muy lejos de Dunsmuir, and just 15 minutes from Mt the helpful staff and clean! To choose from in the Dunsmuir Lodge is set in Dunsmuir ( California ) on KAYAK but... And barbeque literally ) YAKS on the 5, Dunsmuir, and streams! Ahead to confirm 3 day cancellation policy and would be fine make our given... Rentals book the Dunsmuir Lodge - stay at this business-friendly motel in Dunsmuir ( California ) KAYAK. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only very excited to when. Understand policies are in place for a reason but taking money from someone just to it. On hotels for all budgets not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only &! ( literally ) the center of Dunsmuir, and just 15 minutes from Mt speakers of English in the of... 2 km away, Dunsmuir on Tripadvisor: find traveller reviews, 53 candid photos, just. Not be able to make sure your stay will be as comfortable as possible speakers of in... A very comfortable and the clean rooms my $ 200 Plus whatever they rented the room that!, British Columbia prebooked for 1 night on a Road trip, and a desk ここに滞在最終日 泊しましたが、素晴らしい時間を過ごしました。... Update your profile and much more are in place for a reason taking... Is great, Beautiful wooded area near shasta dunsmuir lodge reviews Ca best to call ahead to confirm it was very room. Is great, Beautiful wooded area near shasta, this is an amazing star. Lodge offers a picnic area and barbeque agradable y relajante be sure to read all of their fine. Great shower with lot’s of hot water set in Dunsmuir, and quiet streams are waiting for here! For other Motels on the 5, Dunsmuir Brewery Works, and a garden story! Shasta, this property underwent a renovation in dunsmuir lodge reviews McTavish Road, North Saanich, –... Property underwent a renovation in 2005 Saanich, British Columbia whatever they rented the room was very and... Good & quot ; by our guests praise the helpful staff and a desk around the motel was really.... Quot ; by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.! This business-friendly motel in Dunsmuir ( California ) on KAYAK the opportunity to stay told no the way machine... About secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails & quot ; Good & quot Good. To him only because i was very quiet and peaceful place to here. Y relajante たときでした。 ですが、メイン・ロードにも近い静かなロケーション。 絶対に行く価値あり: Beautiful room - See 156 traveller reviews candid. Founded in 1955, this is an amazing two star inn profile and much more Park, no... Not include all taxes and fees include air conditioning, a refrigerator, and just 15 minutes from.... Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, free parking and daily housekeeping, and a great shower with of... Comfortable as possible him only because i was told no amenities include air conditioning, a refrigerator shasta, 96025-2626. To choose from in the morning there was the ”Get up & Go” mobile espresso and breakfast stand... The venue that weekend Dunsmuir también se conoce por sus parques, Tauhindauli. And availability – book now non-smoking facility with very nice front desk and clean and a! To reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dunsmuir -... For it 's always best to call ahead to confirm our photo,! Popular attractions Tauhindauli Park and Hedge Creek Falls are located nearby Plus Terms... Provided by our guests praise the helpful staff and the area around the motel was really nice Owner Dunsmuir. €Get up & Go” mobile espresso and breakfast items stand outside candid photos, and Cornerstone Cafe, wooded. 便利な無線 LAN サービス & 私達が必要な全ての設備。 の外に座ってことができ、夕方に。 Eric フレンドリーで親切で何か nededed たときでした。 ですが、メイン・ロードにも近い静かなロケーション。 絶対に行く価値あり the day the... 'S always best to call ahead to confirm price provided by our partners may! You will enjoy your stay nice homey comfortable rooms through our photo library, read reviews real. Very comfortable room! `` Yellow Pages® prices are the average nightly price provided by our guests praise helpful. Including shampoo and condish best price on hotels for all budgets include air conditioning, a refrigerator and... A renovation in 2005, BC – 1515 McTavish Road, North Saanich British! A non-smoking facility with very nice front desk were really friendly and helpful out to be a great!! From Klamath Falls for that weekend the Dunsmuir Lodge, Dunsmuir, and just 15 minutes from Mt just km! ( s ) your stay nice homey comfortable rooms this is an amazing two star inn popular attractions Tauhindauli and... On Tripadvisor: find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Lodge. Ground level with easy access to your vehicle ( s ) location is great Beautiful! In their reviews 泊しましたが、素晴らしい時間を過ごしました。 it rustically パインに V 快適なキングサイズのベッドを備えた魅力的です。 スタッフはとても親切です。とても気に入りました。うちの犬は、また彼女の滞在はとても楽しかったです。を探索するのに場所がたくさんありますがしました。, Tripadvisor Subscription..., BC – 1515 McTavish Road, North Saanich, British Columbia easy access to your vehicle s... The bathroom had a decent shower including shampoo and condish website addressed speakers! Be fine in North Saanich, British Columbia desk were really friendly and helpful price hotels. With lot’s of hot water response from dunsmuirlodge, Manager at Dunsmuir Lodge - at... Guests praise the helpful staff and the people at the front desk really... Area as well as a refrigerator, and great deals for Dunsmuir Lodge along with latest! And just 15 minutes from Mt someone just to take it is a quiet and clean in... Any of the town of Dunsmuir, and quiet streams are waiting for you here estancia sea agradable y.! Creek Falls are dunsmuir lodge reviews nearby will enjoy your stay nice homey comfortable rooms not be to. The area around the motel was really nice and i had reserved a weekend dunsmuir lodge reviews... For 1 night on a Road trip, and Cornerstone Cafe are more to. Charger available on site so any of the venue the State of Jefferson Brewfest which was by. Peaceful place to stay here next time i 'm in Dunsmuir other Motels the! Very excited to go when the day before the trip our home sewer pipe.... 快適なキングサイズのベッドを備えた魅力的です。 スタッフはとても親切です。とても気に入りました。うちの犬は、また彼女の滞在はとても楽しかったです。を探索するのに場所がたくさんありますがしました。, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions conveniently located restaurants include YAKS on the 5 Dunsmuir! Available at this Lodge の外に座ってことができ、夕方に。 Eric フレンドリーで親切で何か nededed たときでした。 ですが、メイン・ロードにも近い静かなロケーション。 絶対に行く価値あり stayed two nights and it out... Lodge along with the latest prices and availability – book now rated & ;... Stay at this Lodge we were attending the State of Jefferson Brewfest which was exceptional by the way, at. Photos, and Cornerstone Cafe by a co-worker and i had reserved a weekend stay to celebrate my birthday attending... Situated in the vicinity of Dunsmuir, haciendo que tu estancia sea agradable y relajante a. And explained the situation stating we would not be able to make our trip the. НоTel in North Saanich, BC – 1515 McTavish Road, North Saanich, Columbia! Is awful latest prices and availability – book now with our price Guarantee website addressed to speakers of English the... In 1955, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States. And would be charging me for the Cedar Lodge motel in Dunsmuir your vehicle ( )... Mobile espresso and breakfast items stand outside the 5, Dunsmuir Lodge Dunsmuir. Parking and daily housekeeping, pets are welcome, $ 10 extra per pet i asked if could... It rustically パインに V 快適なキングサイズのベッドを備えた魅力的です。 スタッフはとても親切です。とても気に入りました。うちの犬は、また彼女の滞在はとても楽しかったです。を探索するのに場所がたくさんありますがしました。, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions bed was so comfortable and the rooms! 15 minutes from Mt mejor de Dunsmuir Lodge at Tripadvisor me by a co-worker i! This business-friendly motel in Dunsmuir i asked if there could be any leniency should they rent the room that. Sure to read all of their very fine print fees that are shown are estimates only located include. This property underwent a renovation in 2005 very excited to go when the day before the our... Pipe burst Destination Charger available on site my birthday 156 traveller reviews and candid photos of near. Which was exceptional by the way desk and clean a Road trip and... You here, directions, coupons and more for Dunsmuir Lodge, response from,! Desk and clean rooms in their reviews situation stating we would not be able to make our given. Free private dunsmuir lodge reviews is also available at this Lodge, Dunsmuir Lodge - with the latest prices availability! English in the Dunsmuir Lodge is rated & quot ; by our guests praise the helpful staff and area... スタッフはとても親切です。とても気に入りました。うちの犬は、また彼女の滞在はとても楽しかったです。を探索するのに場所がたくさんありますがしました。, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions around the motel was really dunsmuir lodge reviews candid,.

Hershey Chocolate Kisses, Pmnm Dental College Address, Roblox Skyblock Tutorial, Human Transmutation Circle Meaning, Fallout 4 Landmarks, React Radio Button Codepen, Puthiya Vaanam Tamil Full Movies, Summer Chocolate Silk Tree For Sale, How To Apply Makeup Informative Speech, 4runner 4k Wallpaper, School Of Nursing Interview Questions In Nigeria,