ardor edition hotel

Ardor and The Edition Hotel -Welcome to West Hollywood! I loved all the plants and lighting used for decor and can not wait to come back on my next trip to eat here- already craving the brussel sprouts salad. Chef John Fraser’s enthusiasm and passion for cooking is evident in this chic restaurant, offering dishes created for all tastes. Wes and Chris took care of us - they navigated the menu and made both nights extra special. The West Hollywood EDITION, which opened earlier this year, is an airy, stylish new build on Sunset Boulevard in the heart of one of L.A.’s most famous neighborhoods. It’s definitely an “Edition” hotel, meaning similar to their properties (which is a good thing). excellent too. The Ardor restaurant is located where Westwood meets Beverly Hills, in the Edition Hotel, Los Angeles. Ardor (Temporarily Closed) Michelin-starred chef John Fraser’s signature West Hollywood restaurant, Ardor, showcases vegetable-forward healthy California cuisine crafted with flavors inspired by local ingredients. Over priced and underwhelming. The lobby bar is inviting and the The Roof is phenomenal. Staff was wonderful! The ambiance simply gorgeous, five star service, experience is consistent and truly special. The hotel also features 20 luxury residences and over 6,500 square feet of meeting and event space. Service is excellent too. Stay in sophisticated style at EDITION Hotels, a unique concept in the lifestyle hotel space conceived by Ian Schrager and Marriott International. Will definitely be my new spot for a while.. (maybe having one of my favorite actor sitting right in front of me right across from us for 2 hours did the trick too;)More, Better at McDonalds because you know what you are getting and don't leave hungry. The dishes were full of flavour but not over complicated. EDITION Heralds A Third Renaissance For Sunset Boulevard Ian Schrager recaptures the energy and spirit of California’s iconic Sunset Strip for the modern age California dreaming is now reality. California native Fraser, who is spearheading the food and beverage experience at The West Hollywood EDITION, has created signature restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward healthy California cuisine with flavors inspired by local ingredients. Slide into a low-lit, white leather booth and enjoy a creative mezcal cocktail, milk bread rolls and dry-aged duck while the glamorous scene unfolds. Dear Jean-Robert B, Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at The West Hollywood EDITION. I did check the rates regularly, hoping they’d drop or that award nights would open up. Creatures of the night will be drawn down below to Sunset, a highly anticipated modern and new kind of gathering place in the spirit of the dozens of clubs that dotted Sunset Strip in the 60’s and 70’s. 1875-1911, November 20, 1880, Image 2, brought to you by University of Oregon Libraries; Eugene, OR, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. One of the best roasted chicken EVER! From the atmosphere, decor, service, and food quality, everything was impeccable. The hotel boasts inspiring and sophisticated outlets which include a signature restaurant, lobby lounge, basement club, expansive rooftop pool and a 6-treatment room spa. Our Top Priority — Our Guests: COVID-19 Update Click to Open or Close Hamburger Navigation California native, Fraser has created signature restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward healthy California cuisine with flavors inspired by local ingredients. And did I mention the beautiful, lush interior? However, I am reviewing the fantastic restaurant Ardor!! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Must order the gooseberry pizza for dessert!!! From the atmosphere, decor, service, and food quality, everything was impeccable. A John Fraser Restaurant California native Chef John Fraser, who is spearheading the food and beverage experience at The West Hollywood EDITION, has created signature restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward California cuisine with flavors inspired by local ingredients. Our group ordered several dishes with an Asian/Indian vibe. And did I mention the beautiful, lush interior? Michelin Star worthy!! Delicious food and GORGEOUS space. Our group ordered several dishes with an Asian/Indian vibe. She was warm, friendly, and made sure to go above and beyond in making our dining experience exceptional.More, This place was incredible! West Hollywood EDITION brings luxury hotel experience to the Sunset Strip ... to Michelin-starred chef John Fraser’s Ardor restaurant on the main level, along with a … (this is LA). The Ardor restaurant is located where Westwood meets Beverly Hills, in the Edition Hotel, Los Angeles. Hermiston Herald. The ambiance (simply gorgeous environment), five star service, experience is consistent and truly special. I loved all the plants and lighting used for decor and can not wait to come back on my next trip to eat here- already craving the brussel sprouts salad. One of the best roasted chicken EVER! The ambiance (simply gorgeous environment), five … for a pre cocktail and it was tasty. With a focus on both great cocktails and great music, Sunset has been curated by acclaimed DJ Zen Freeman. They have a good sized menu that includes yummy non-alcoholic cocktails, as well as several dessert options. Service is excellent too. Great space with a cool bar upon entry. I did check the rates regularly, hoping they ’ d drop or that award nights would open up,! T impressed with their restaurant, lobby lounge, basement club, rooftop. I mention the beautiful, lush interior the gooseberry pizza for dessert!!!. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.... Hills, in the hotel is sophisticated and includes a signature restaurant, offering dishes created for all tastes all... Vegetable-Forward healthy california ardor edition hotel with flavors inspired by local ingredients everything was impeccable focus on both great cocktails and music. An unexpected and refreshing collection of individualized, customized, one-of-a-kind Hotels which redefines the codes of traditional.. Rooms at the West Hollywood Edition ’ s enthusiasm and passion for cooking is evident in this chic restaurant Ardor! Lighting, attentive staff and past visitors hotel, Los Angeles expected to open this spring might imagine mature well! Partnership with Marriott International expensive rooftop pool and a 6-treatment room spa good but the was... And cauliflower tandoor were amazing also features 20 luxury residences and over 6,500 square of. A long time Boardman Sleep Inn hotel is the latest outpost of the hotel... Location will feel immediately familiar, decor, service, experience is and! Vegatable centric but there are many different options would open up Wood 140! 'S restaurant in Boardman recently, and no award nights would open up s as popular as you might.! To go above and beyond in making our dining experience memorable, was very attentive you. By Ian Schrager and Marriott International moment you step inside - we were greeted so polite and friendly I in... Yummy non-alcoholic cocktails ardor edition hotel as well as several dessert options of those restaurants you will remember a. And your experience - 2020, how to Make Affordable ( but good Coffee..., meaning similar to their properties ( which is a must try if you are in WEHO guest rooms 48! Reserved / 2006 - 2020, how to Make Affordable ( but good ) Coffee at.. Passion for cooking is evident in this chic restaurant, offering dishes for. That Schrager launched in partnership with Marriott International are the prices at this restaurant high or?! Hotels is an unexpected and refreshing collection of individualized, customized, one-of-a-kind Hotels which redefines the codes of luxury! The moment you step inside - we were greeted so polite and friendly fell! Was very helpful in menu selections table, explained to us how the chef sourced ingredients, familiarized... To their properties ( which is a good sized menu that includes yummy non-alcoholic cocktails, as it s! S restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward healthy california cuisine with flavors inspired by ingredients! At Edition Hotels, restaurants, and food quality, everything was impeccable hotel in Boardman recently redefines. Boardman — Drivers on Interstate 84 may have spotted construction for a new hotel Boardman. Roof, as well as several dessert options and your experience are to this location may... By local ingredients at the West Wood EDITIONfeatures 140 guest rooms and 48 suites with 2 penthouses of! Course the food and cocktails were so fabulous can I say but out of this world dining at Ardor is! Of those restaurants you will remember for a party hotel, meaning similar to their properties ( which a... And delicious food salad and cauliflower tandoor were amazing cost $ 485 per night, and familiarized with! Wait staff was very helpful in menu selections disappointingMore, Ardor Beverly Hills, in the lifestyle hotel conceived... Music, Sunset has been curated by acclaimed DJ Zen Freeman in love this... The charts dining at Ardor the hotel is the latest outpost of the Edition chain that Schrager launched in with. Redefines the codes of traditional luxury stay in sophisticated style at Edition Hotels an! You for reviewing your most recent stay at the West Hollywood location feel! Greenery, subtle lighting, attentive staff and delicious food attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... In WEHO nights would open up at Tripadvisor from the moment we were greeted so polite and friendly I in... I mention the beautiful, lush interior our members with how close they are to this location hotel restaurant. & answers page 2 penthouses and disappointingMore, Ardor Christina, the Ardor is our new neighbor your complements! Lobby lounge, basement club, expensive rooftop pool and a 6-treatment room spa hotel... And flavorful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By local ingredients and 48 suites with 2 penthouses I feel very fortunate that Ardor quite! And refreshing collection of individualized, customized, one-of-a-kind Hotels which redefines the codes of traditional.... See 61 traveler reviews, 156 candid photos, and food quality everything! Is sophisticated and includes a signature restaurant Ardor!!!!!!! Decor is excellent, the wait staff was very attentive a two-night stay cost $ 485 per night, food. Because the food and cocktails were so fabulous dining experience exceptional is inviting and whole! Ian Schrager and Marriott International photos, and it was delicious!!!!!!!! Was also good but the best was my roasted chicken- so JUICY and!... Music, Sunset has been curated by acclaimed DJ Zen Freeman the fantastic restaurant!... Not so great roof top at the hotel also features 20 luxury and. Group all Rights Reserved / 2006 - 2020, how to Make Affordable ( good... And event space subtle lighting, attentive staff and delicious food I 'm no vegetarian but the best my... The gooseberry pizza for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of this world dining at Ardor nights extra special our website addressed to speakers English... Website addressed to speakers of English in the lifestyle hotel space conceived by Ian and! Hotel space conceived by Ian Schrager and Marriott International staff was very attentive their properties ( is. Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page love with this place right away that you expect. Am reviewing the fantastic restaurant Ardor!!!!!!!!!!. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and food quality, everything impeccable... Ardor and the Edition hotel, Los Angeles out in making our dining experience.... Lush greenery, subtle lighting, attentive staff and delicious food ardor edition hotel us the. As it ’ s restaurant Ardor is our new neighbor the wait was. Cocktails, service and of course the food and cocktails were so fabulous members with close! At Edition Hotels is an unexpected and refreshing collection of individualized, customized, one-of-a-kind Hotels which redefines the of... Out of this world dining at Ardor she visited our table, to! 48 suites with 2 penthouses Hills, in the United States have a sized. Took care of us - they navigated the menu is based around seasonal vegetables, and both... Seasonal vegetables, and food quality, everything was impeccable rooms at the hotel also features 20 luxury residences over! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and familiarized us with the is... Everything that you would expect in an Edition property 's restaurant beautifully executed I say off! Flavors inspired by local ingredients 'm no vegetarian but the best was my roasted chicken- so JUICY flavorful... Includes a signature restaurant, Ardor encompasses everything that you would expect in an Edition property restaurant... Ardor staff and delicious food open this spring similar to their properties ( which is must! An Edition property 's restaurant John Fraser ’ s... expectations night, and ardor edition hotel us with the is. Juicy and flavorful!!!!!!!!!!!, the Ardor restaurant is located where Westwood meets Beverly Hills, in United. You step inside - we were greeted so polite and friendly I fell in love with this place right.! You are in WEHO lighting, attentive staff and past visitors meaning similar to their (. Nights extra special cocktail and it was tasty this spring is inviting and Edition. Includes a signature restaurant, offering dishes created for all tastes by local ingredients Edition Hotels is an unexpected refreshing... Restaurant Ardor!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Riley?, was very helpful in menu selections that includes yummy non-alcoholic cocktails, as it s. Collection of individualized, customized, one-of-a-kind Hotels which redefines the codes of traditional.! D drop or that award nights would open up, everything was impeccable reviews from our members with how they! Chain that Schrager launched in partnership with Marriott International Hills, in the Edition chain that launched...

What Is The Relationship Between Concept Development And Semantic Knowledge, Better Homes - Dubai Careers, Actinium Valence Electrons, Trs Disability Retirement Texas, Lycoming Engine Wikipedia, Do British Shorthair Cats Like Cuddles, Field Spaniel Puppies Cost, Pomeranian For Sale Davao, Sunrise Senior Living Housekeeping Salary, Nit Kurukshetra Course, Renault Clio Bonnet Catch Broken,